London has got the baddest women in the world

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i was very underwhelmed when I was there. Then again I’m a toronto breh and I’ve been to the Black parts of Colombia
London is wack bro.

The concentration or quantity of baddies in London doesn’t compare to places in Colombia.

Not doubting there aren’t attractive women in London. But in places where there were a lot of baddies,I had to turn my head damn near every two seconds.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
:hubie: :yeshrug: thems the breaks in london.

being american ain't gonna get you extra brownie points.
nikka are you speaking for me or yourself :gucci:

As soon as I uttered literally 3 words, almost each chick would be like "omg are you UHmerican?!"
and when they asked that I would instantly know the deal was sealed :jawalrus:
and it was Every.Single.Time.:wow:

Women like unique men, outside money, looks, height, clout and if you're American or got a distinct accent on top of being attractive in a lot of these other countries then you gon eat and London is definitely one of those places in my experience. That said it's not even top 10 on my list of concentrated baddies globally.:manny:

Last edited:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
All major cities have good looking women. Based on the video France won. If we were to judge by "on average". I would say the latin american countries win (colombia, venezuela, ecuador). But that's just on female looks and features. I'm not accounting for sophistication or fashion.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
nikka are you speaking for me or yourself :gucci:

As soon as I uttered literally 3 words, almost each chick would be like "omg are you UHmerican?!"
and when they asked that I would instantly know the deal was sealed :jawalrus:
and it was Every.Single.Time.:wow:

Women like unique men, outside money, looks, height, clout and if you're American or got a distinct accent on top of being attractive in a lot of these other countries then you gon eat and London is definitely one of those places in my experience. That said it's not even top 10 on my list of concentrated baddies globally.:manny:

the spirit of @skeetsinternal's christmases past endures on thecoli :duck::wow:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: :yeshrug: thems the breaks in london.

being american ain't gonna get you extra brownie points.
The irony is, they rarely hear Black Southerners IRL, so they actually would be.
You got a weird chip on your shoulder.
We barely know y'all exist. It hurts.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That video just showed me a bunch of broads with makeup. Come to Toronto or Montreal and you will see bad broads of all races….with proper teeth. Only thing those Brit broads have over our women is the fashion and accents.
"Bad broads of all races" aka white bytches, indians, chinese*. Repeat.
8% black.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
The irony is, they rarely hear Black Southerners IRL, so they actually would be.

'bamas :mjlol:? maybe like a textbook come alive sort of thing. i don't know:yeshrug:

You got a weird chip on your shoulder.
We barely know y'all exist. It hurts.

don't shoot the messenger breh :hubie: i ain't even in the uk and i am one of its biggest critics.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Pages of pages shytting on London Tings yh

:aicmon:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Lol I can see that you Americans literally have no idea. If you want a high concentration of baddies Amsterdam or Stockholm should be your destinations.