London has got the baddest women in the world

Daps
True, I agree. You don't think Montreal women are 10x more approachable and down to earth though? Not saying Toronto women are all stuck up, but in Montreal you had straight up baddies be mad chill and talkative. Vancouver I felt that more too

Definitely......screwface captial is the name for a reason......damn near have to be James Bond with a PhD flipping bricks on the weekend to talk to braods in Toronto.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Yeah guys here have zero mouth skills so we get bored within the first half second. “Yow 079, 079” is not a chat up line. Or “what’s your snap?” We don’t even stop.
:lolbron: Sorry to hear that.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was very underwhelmed when I was there. Then again I’m a toronto breh and I’ve been to the Black parts of Colombia

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Definitely......screwface captial is the name for a reason......damn near have to be James Bond with a PhD flipping bricks on the weekend to talk to braods in Toronto.
Oh really?:jbhmm: This sounds like New York we also the screwface capital:pachaha:

Seems like Toronto girls crave dominance and assertiveness. I got a T-dot shawty on my snapchat, she's cool but kind of awkward

Plan to visit Toronto next summer

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
That video just showed me a bunch of broads with makeup. Come to Toronto or Montreal and you will see bad broads of all races….with proper teeth. Only thing those Brit broads have over our women is the fashion and accents.
Most British accents are trash :hhh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Vancouver has no sistas so they are automatically elminated. No doubt they got a nice collection of PAWGs, PAAGs and Indian joints but they don’t got the finest type :wow: And I love Van. Dope ass city

Wouldn’t argue against MTL though but Toronto still GOAT to me cause the broads really be OUTSIDE. Anywhere and everywhere you go in this city you gonna see an attractive broad. When I was in London and Paris I’d see a few cuties here and there but nothing like I was expecting - I thought it’d be way more dimes out and about like in Toronto.
Straight facts!

When I went to Toronto, fine women were EVERYWHERE! :wow:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I always felt their black people have better style than our black people in the states.

They are more universally stylish there. Men and women

Here we get too caught up on not wanting to dress "white" or some shyt. You can tell they dont think like that there