London has got the baddest women in the world

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I was feasting. But then again I’m tall and handsome. But as soon as i spoke/they realized I was american, it was extra points :hubie:

you mean london, Ontario? like brehs have been saying in this thread UK locals think everything about the UK is the best. (apart from the small-to-large list of things they ignore that only locals are allowed to openly criticise. namely - chavs, cost of living weather, crap roads, prices, poor housing, bad roads etc).

they think they are the #1 country + city in the world and there is no accent that they love more than their own.

so while germans look up to the swiss or americans, japanese look up to the americans, polish look up to germans, caribbeans look up to the uk, argentinians look up to italy etc, the UK (like france) is arrogant and looks up to no one.

reinforced by our media and entertainment ..

Languages: English (original) 🇬🇧 English (simplified)🇺🇸

:hubie:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
you mean london, Ontario? like brehs have been saying in this thread UK locals think everything about the UK is the best. (apart from the small-to-large list of things they ignore that only locals are allowed to openly criticise. namely - chavs, cost of living weather, crap roads, prices, poor housing, bad roads etc).

they think they are the #1 country + city in the world and there is no accent that they love more than their own.

so while germans look up to the swiss or americans, japanese look up to the americans, polish look up to germans, caribbeans look up to the uk, argentinians look up to italy etc, the UK (like france) is arrogant and looks up to no one.

reinforced by our media and entertainment ..

Languages: English (original) 🇬🇧 English (simplified)🇺🇸

:hubie:

Uk London - i was in shoreditch area and went down to south london brixton. But again, im tall dark and handsome so theres that. Their accents are :wow: I do like the sophisticated nature of UK women but Miami>London as far as women. Not even close

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Uk London - i was in shoreditch area and went down to south london brixton. But again, im tall dark and handsome so theres that. Their accents are :wow: I do like the sophisticated nature of UK women but Miami>London as far as women. Not even close

i think english women are not all that and I am from the uk. there are some pretty ones but they are rare.

plenty of prettier women in mainland europe just over the channel.

and from what i saw women in canada have a far higher average than both the UK and the USA.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
i think english women are not all that and I am from the uk. there are some pretty ones but they are rare.

plenty of prettier women in mainland europe just over the channel.

and from what i saw women in canada have a far higher average than both the UK and the USA.
Have you been to miami? You gotta visit :whew:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
yes. plan to go back one day.
Where are the prettiest women in europe you would say? Also i prefer montreal over toronto. But i agree, toronto and montreal have better women than 95% of the US. Houston, Miami and LA can stack against those cities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always felt their black people have better style than our black people in the states.

They are more universally stylish there. Men and women

Here we get too caught up on not wanting to dress "white" or some shyt. You can tell they dont think like that there
:mjpls:. You must be living in 2005. Yes, Americans of all races generally dress like trash especially nowadays where it’s socially acceptable to wear pajama pants and worn out Crocs everywhere and people pick out their best “designer” screenprint hoodie and joggers when they feel like dressing up. nikkas in America are basically black guidos nowadays trying to only wearing European brands and follow European fashion trends.

But don’t London bruvs dress exactly like nikkas in the states now? The UK drill rappers have the same uniform as nikkas stateside of black Moncler bubble coats, Pooh Shiesty masks, man purses, designer kicks etc. And everybody in the industrialized world wearing the same sneakers too. nikkas in Europe wearing the same panda Dunks, Jordan 4’s and 1’s as nikkas here. :stopitslime: Hip Hop aka black American culture way more influential than any other black culture in a western country. UK and Canadian nikkas infamous for jocking their parents West Indian heritage or copying American nikkas.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Where are the prettiest women in europe you would say? Also i prefer montreal over toronto. But i agree, toronto and montreal have better women than 95% of the US. Houston, Miami and LA can stack against those cities.

you find women from everywhere in the major cities but if we are talking majority in their home territory then it depends on your taste.

this breakdown is still pretty valid IMO looks-wise ...

It depends on what you like.

Big (Not Flat) B00ty
Hungary
Russia
(almost like the real thing... )

Eyes
Poland
Ukraine
Balkan

Slim / Sporty / Compact
Romania
Russia
Moldova

Model Look
Ukraine
Russia
Serbia
Croatia
Moldova

Slim / Blonde
Czech Republic
Russia
Latvia
Lithuania

Dark Look
Romania
Russia-stans
Italy
Swedish immigrants
German Immigrants
Iran?

Potato
Swedish (ethnic)
UK
Belgium

Witch
Belgium
France

Hairy and/or Nose
Spain
Greece
Turkey?

Avoid
Finland

overall, unless you wanna play missionary, you are better off in a bigger city or somewhere that has brehs already.

europe is easy to get around so if you are up for an adventure book an apartment in one location and travel around to many countries.

you could do most of the big cities in western europe in a week and then fly east. better yet hire a car.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
you find women from everywhere in the major cities but if we are talking majority in their home territory then it depends on your taste.

this breakdown is still pretty valid IMO looks-wise ...

overall, unless you wanna play missionary, you are better off in a bigger city or somewhere that has brehs already.

europe is easy to get around so if you are up for an adventure book an apartment in one location and travel around to many countries.

you could do most of the big cities in western europe in a week and then fly east. better yet hire a car.

:ohhh: