London Brehs: 'She has to be Light Skin with Curly Hair...No Dark Skins'- @CriticalDistance Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
That's like the overwhelming majority of Black men in the Western world. Let's stop isolating the UK please. Dudes in NYC are fascinated with Dominicans and Puerto Ricans Dudes down south are fascinated with "redbones". It's sad to say but non ethnically/racially ambiguous Black women have to exceed standards to be considered desirable. Seen plenty of average and below average light skinned women getting plenty of attention just because of their skin color.

Colorism isn't only a UK thing. Same can be applied in the US.
Redbones have two black parents though:umad:biracial women don't qualify for red bone status. A Redbone don't come from a white p*ssy.

Daps
this how most n1kkas under 25 think........ but eventually they will smash / wife what they will get :yeshrug:

tell me why a lupita dark skin chick hasnt popped off in RnB in a minute?
A Lupita dark skin chick has never popped off which is a shame. I can't think of one international Pop/R&B superstar that was ever darkskin. Even the darker ones like Janet, Diana and Whitney are brown not Lupita Dark. The rest are straight up lightskin and the newer ones are exotical.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Redbones have two black parents though:umad:biracial women don't qualify for red bone status. A Redbone don't come from a white p*ssy.

It's all semantics. My primary point being light skinned women being put on a pedestal is not only a UK thing but also prevalent in African-American communities in the United States. The "Blacker" the woman looks in terms of phenotype (physical appearance: darker skin, fuller lips you know physical features associated with Black people) the less desirable she becomes in the eyes of the men in her community and society as a whole. That's my overall point.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
It's all semantics. My primary point being light skinned women being put on a pedestal is not only a UK thing but also prevalent in African-American communities in the United States. The "Blacker" the woman looks in terms of phenotype (physical appearance) the less desirable she becomes in the eyes of the men in her community and society as a whole. That's my overall point.
That's just not true. Have you ever been to a black American community. You always see a dark skinned chick with a dark skinned dude. I'm actually from the community and never met a good looking dark skinned girl that couldn't pull a nikka. This internet shyt ain't real dawg. The average AA nikka is not turning down a woman because her skin is dark.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
That's just not true. Have you ever been to a black American community. You always see a dark skinned chick with a dark skinned dude. I'm actually from the community and never met a good looking dark skinned girl that couldn't pull a nikka. This internet shyt ain't real dawg. The average AA nikka is not turning down a woman because her skin is dark.

Bro I was born and raised in DC (had lots of friends who went to Howard and regularly hung out in Black social circles in the DMV area even when I was coming back home from college) I went to college in NYC for 4 years and lived down south for my first job after school in a majority Black city before moving overseas hence the things I'm saying are based on experience that I have observed and lived not some internet rumor or anecdotes.

If you think colorism isn't a real thing in Black communities in America then you are being delusional and it spreads to representations of Black life in pop cutlure. Doe that mean dark skinned women get no play? No it doesn't mean that but there are always outliers to any type of pattern.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what African and Carribean black men living in Europe have to do with anything. surrounded by white women. what does anyone expect? The IR marriage rate in the UK is 50%.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

Unbelievable! A popular British Youtuber went around London for a day and asked a bunch of males what their preference is in a woman. All of the brothas interviewed said the same thing, 'Light skin, curly hair.' One even went so far as to say 'No Dark skins!' Even Coli member @Critical Distance said only light skins and curly hair.

image.png

This leaves me to this question, what has happened to our brothas in the U.K? Let's discuss.

Not a UK problem but a universal issue.
I've had black men who courted me and tell me this crap which was ironic because they were darker than me but it happens, unfortunately

BUT I will say I get alot of love from Black men all skin tones who loves chocolate:eat:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Lupita dark skin chick has never popped off which is a shame. I can't think of one international Pop/R&B superstar that was ever darkskin. Even the darker ones like Janet, Diana and Whitney are brown not Lupita Dark. The rest are straight up lightskin and the newer ones are exotical.

Yeah I'm saying. It sucks that we play dumb about colorism .

Even beauty standards. I remeber when Teyana Taylor was coming up. She was crowned to shyt for her nose and she eventually got a nose job.

We really kill our own

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Not sure what African and Carribean black men living in Europe have to do with anything. surrounded by white women. what does anyone expect? The IR marriage rate in the UK is 50%.

Source?

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

Would like to know the source to see how the breakdown goes for Black Africans vs. Black Caribbeans. Who among those two groups are likely to marry outside of their race.

Status
Not open for further replies.