London Brehs: 'She has to be Light Skin with Curly Hair...No Dark Skins'- @CriticalDistance Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's all semantics. My primary point being light skinned women being put on a pedestal is not only a UK thing but also prevalent in African-American communities in the United States. The "Blacker" the woman looks in terms of phenotype (physical appearance: darker skin, fuller lips you know physical features associated with Black people) the less desirable she becomes in the eyes of the men in her community and society as a whole. That's my overall point.
Except this has nothing to do with Aframs though. Why you caping for these nikkas so hard:gucci:

Like literally your first post was:cape:

You might as well be in the fukking Justice League:dahell:

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

mykey

Superstar
Daps
A Lupita dark skin chick has never popped off which is a shame. I can't think of one international Pop/R&B superstar that was ever darkskin. Even the darker ones like Janet, Diana and Whitney are brown not Lupita Dark. The rest are straight up lightskin and the newer ones are exotical.
What about Aretha Franklin, Bessie Smith, Ruth Brown, Celia Cruz, Fantasia, Brandy, Destiny's Child, ..etc?

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Except this has nothing to do with Aframa though. Why you caping for these nikkas so hard:gucci:

Like literally your first post was:cape:

You might as well be in the fukking Justice League:dahell:

No, not caping just pointing out this stuff isn't limited to the UK but the Western World. Pointing out that a phenomenon seen in X country also exists in Y country.

Kind of like when people read posts here about something happening in X city and contribute also by saying that it happens in Y city (more likely their hometown). Or when something happens to a person in the news and one poster also contributes on how that event happened to someone he or she knows or to himself/herself. Catch my drift?

Daps
What about Aretha Franklin, Bessie Smith, Ruth Brown, Celia Cruz, Fantasia, Brandy, Destiny's Child, ..etc?
None of the those solo artist are international superstars(maybe Aretha but that's different) or sex symbols. Are you really trying to say Fantasia is anywhere near the level of Rih or Beyonce? Beyonce was by far the biggest star of Destiny's child and she's light skinned. I had look to look up Ruth Brown and Celia Cruz and they both in Aretha's category. They all are major part of their respective musical genres but they're not selling 150+ million and they weren't portrayed as desirable.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a UK problem but a universal issue.
I've had black men who courted me and tell me this crap which was ironic because they were darker than me but it happens, unfortunately

BUT I will say I get alot of love from Black men all skin tones who loves chocolate:eat:

No. This is strictly a UK issue ... These dudes worship lightskin like nothing you've ever seen.

You'd have to live here to see how entrenched this is. The darkskin chicks also thirst for lightskin dudes too

As an Afram ... you can feast from all shades which is kinda surreal since americans dont travel much

if only these prissy stuck up nigerian b!tches could fix their attitudes though

Carribeans are nothing but smooth sailing :wow:

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
With 60%+ of blacks in UK in relationships with white people and mixed-race babies outnumbering those born to black couples in Britain

is it a wrap for nikkas in england soon?

100 years from now will anyone remember there were black brits?

this guys grandather is somali, would you believe it?
1342985116-leon_osman_nike.jpg

this guys grandfather is nigerian, would you believe it?
Ross-Barkley.jpg
Actually it's 40-48%.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California is notorious for it as well

TRUST ME

Meh. I can't speak for that since i'm from NY....got fam from there though and they all lightskin on that side

One breh loves nothing but dark skin girls...the other stays pawgin'

Status
Not open for further replies.