London Brehs: 'She has to be Light Skin with Curly Hair...No Dark Skins'- @CriticalDistance Agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why can't it be preference though? It's ok to say the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. But all hell breaks lose if you say you like light skin with curly hair. smdh. I like light skin, but when we talking about dark it has to be like the Ethiopian/ Eritea type for me. Their skin tone is sexy and their natural hair is bomb. :noah:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
No, not caping just pointing out this stuff isn't limited to the UK but the Western World. Pointing out that a phenomenon seen in X country also exists in Y country.

Kind of like when people read posts here about something happening in X city and contribute also by saying that it happens in Y city (more likely their hometown). Or when something happens to a person in the news and one poster also contributes on how that event happened to someone he or she knows or to himself/herself. Catch my drift?
The c00ning london brehs indulge in far exceeds blacks in the USA.
like a whole new level. Theres no point in bringing the united states in this discussion

The c00ning is in UK
The OP is from Canada
Yet the U.S somehow gets into this:gucci:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is what the average American will look like by 2050

ng1a.jpg

What's wrong with how she look? :patrice: I had several exes that looked like this. Plus this is pure bullshyt. The average American will never look like this. The plan is to get rid of black people in America. Not pro create with them.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep telling you London is America on crack... We the influenced kid that soaked up the ills of the culture. Sad but true.

And om from London

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
curly hair is a african thing. i see what they're trying to do here. they trying to take that away from blacks. dont fall for this sh1t.
You are correct. Naturally a black womens hair is kinky curly not nappy.

So there's no reason to get upset about that. If only black people knew we have the best hair. We can literally do a variety of styles with our hair.

I have so much work to do with my kids when I become a mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.