LOL @ people using Trump to springboard their fake militancy

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Again, I asked you how does telling blacks not to vote or that voting is inconsequential help to accomplish any of that?

For example, you mentioned education as being one of the things that makes change and I agree. So if we’re serious about education then how can we ignore the differences in how the 2 parties handle public education which our(black) children are still heavily dependent on? Trump has cut billions from public education and there’s been some school related programs eliminated. Why don’t you think that will have an effect on public education?

Yes you do have a point. The government funding of schools have fluctuated constantly through Presidents, Governers, Senators, etc over the years. Policies change all the time that improve funding or cut funding. My point is that our vote has nothing to do with how policies change. Voting is for people who actually believe they have a say is how a government is run. Voting is more of "general public opinion" than a "policy changer". Money is the deciding factor of everything. If a certain politician is in line with the big investors who fund schools, they would pick that candidate

This is why I say Black people should stop focusing so much on Politics. Trying to get access to resources through politicians who think less of you is backward thinking. Building our own communities, gaining financial independence, etc allows us to acquire resources on our own. Hire our own protection, own more land/real estate, build our own schools, etc

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Imagine believing that the only way to escape our oppressive govt. is to side with the cacs running it and increase its stability, size, and scope.:deadrose:
Imagine believing that by electing effective, tactful white supremacist instead of the dumbest among them you have dealt a blow to cac supremacy :deadrose:
Imagine believing Trump has helped white supremacy more than he hurt has it...:deadrose:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The same Lebron James who just created a school out of his own money?
I'm a LBJ fan but taxpayers paid for the majority of the school. Not to undermine the GOAT obviously. And he's been active in social activism before trump too to add on to your point bro.

CLEVELAND, Ohio - You wouldn't know from all the national coverage that LeBron James isn't paying for everything at his new I Promise School in Akron.

He's paying for part of it. A good part of it.

But it's also a public school within the Akron school district, which means that taxpayers will pay for the bulk of the costs.The exact breakdown of expenses for the new I Promise School is unclear, since the district and the LeBron James Family Foundationare still sorting out final details of their contract. But the district will pay more than half the costs - perhaps around 75 percent - once it is fully running.
Who's paying for LeBron James' new I Promise school? LeBron or Akron Public Schools?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hitler caused the death of millions of people, including about 5 million Jews in the holocaust. I don't think Trump comes close in that comparison of evil. :francis:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Imagine believing that the only way to escape our oppressive govt. is to side with the cacs running it and increase its stability, size, and scope.:deadrose:
Imagine believing that by electing effective, tactful white supremacist instead of the dumbest among them you have dealt a blow to cac supremacy :deadrose:
Imagine believing Trump has helped white supremacy more than he hurt has it...:deadrose:
:wow: I wish you were still a mod in HL.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I just get mad at people who were on that “lesser of two evils” stuff but are now talking about the bad shyt Trump is doing. Those people shouldn’t have anything to say now.

People on that "Lesser of 2 Evils" wave are the biggest agents of the Black community

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
PLEASE. WE DON'T EVEN SUPPORT OUR CELEBRITIES WHEN THEIR GOING THROUGH IT. WHEN THEY PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE THE COMMON FOLK DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT TWEET AND POST. SOME PEOPLE LOST CAREERS AND EVEN THEIR OWN LIVES FOR US AND WE EVEN TALK DOWN ON THEM OURSELVES.

SOME OF THE POSTERS ON THIS SITE EVEN TALK DOWN ON MLK. I DON'T CARE IF YOU AGREE WITH HIS APPROACH OR NOT. NOBODY SHOULD BE TALKING DOWN ON MLK WHEN HIS LIFE WAS TAKEN FIGHTING FOR US. IF YOU AIN'T STANDING UP FRONT WILLING TO TAKE A BULLET YOURSELF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE fukk UP ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO DO.

IF YOU DOING SOMETHING, PUT SOME RECEIPTS UP. PUT YOUR NAME UP. ORGANIZE SOMETHING. IF YOU CAN'T OR WON'T DO THAT, YOU NEED TO PIPE DOWN AND LET REAL PRO BLACK PEOPLE PUT ON.