Lol have you noticed how Memphis Bleek aint ever been seen without his rag and cap??

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka really getting a haircut with a Fitted on :lolbron:
DeTbDR5.png

:dead:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Closest thing I could find
PapooseHasHair-1.gif

Ok, so Papoose just wears his hat because he wants to. Got it.

i don't think anyone has EVER seen Star without a hat on, not even once

Now that you mention it... I don't recall ever seeing him with his hat off either.

The funny thing with all these guys is that it's not something I immediately notice or think about. I don't go "Man, I've never seen this guy without his hat on, what the fukk?" It's only when others point it out or bring it up, and even then, I still forget who always wears a hat in public. I just get used to the hats and not question anything.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
The dream not that I ever listened to a song from him. But I noticed he does the same thing. I Never seen his dome without a HAT :ohhh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
If u look at any new vids of him u see him without it...he rock a badly now...

Won't even ask you how. :leostare: :cenasabo:

The funny thing with all these guys is that it's not something I immediately notice or think about. I don't go "Man, I've never seen this guy without his hat on, what the fukk?" It's only when others point it out or bring it up, and even then, I still forget who always wears a hat in public. I just get used to the hats and not question anything.

Same here. It wasn't even until this thread that I just realized I'd never seen Ghostface without headgear. Slightly mind-blowing when you think about it. :notsure:

Anyway...you guys are tripping. Let Memph Bleek live. :ld:

Bleek is the future.....

.....and the future is bleak. :skip: