Logic -Black Spiderman (Official Video)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Reading the YouTube comments, lots of people love this song dearly because of its positive message.

Y'all go bump 21 Savage and Young Thug and let this dude uplift and inspire the masses.

I ain't mad at it:salute:
u support all lives matter I dont see race africaryan black people are racist too logic?:mjgrin:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so i guess baby drake decided to sound like chance the rapper today :mjlol:

still trying to convince us he is black, when its convenient :mjlol:

please exit stage left mr logic

I figure my general policy is let that human being define itself....

:yeshrug:
racheal dolezel would love you

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Logic been dope. I appreciate his music.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Hows this corny fakkit cac gonna call his song black spiderman?

He aint black and cartoons are for cacs, hood nikkas need to run up on logic and that other cac G easy

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Hows this corny fakkit cac gonna call his song black spiderman?

He aint black and cartoons are for cacs, hood nikkas need to run up on logic and that other cac G easy

He's saying he'd like to see a black spiderman..not that he's black spiderman...when the MCU decided to do Spider-man Homecoming a lot of people wanted them to take a chance and make the movie about Miles Morales, the black/latino spiderman of the ultimate universe.

spider-man-miles-morales.jpg

A lot of people wanted Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) to play him in the movie, he ended up voicing him in the animated series. The one line of the song about "black spiderman" is Logic saying he thinks it would have been cool to see a black spiderman on screen instead of the same old shyt.

Peter > Miles

:yeshrug:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logics "incredible journey" album was amazing. Hes good at rapping. But this video and song is over the top. Plus he raps too much about race:beli:.

I get it, "you're mixed" and you don't identify as either black or white..... but Spiderman doesnt need to be black and its not that big of a deal to make a song about it :manny: