Logic -Black Spiderman (Official Video)

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He is no more or less corny then chance. It's pretty clear this is what they have been trying to make Chance but the people aren't fukking with it yet
I'm not understanding the 2nd sentence. They are trying to make Chance like this? :huh:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I like the song, but logic look like that racially ambiguous dude Elaine dated on Seinfeld

Is the gospel sound gonna take over from the Caribbean sound this year? After chance and Kanye dropped, everyone been getting on that gospel wave

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Positive and fire. Let's go logic. Boy been following up beautifully after under pressure :wow:

Ya nikkas gonna live in ya mental box forever smh we need some new people on the coli. shyt is full of old fukks who's waiting on a new jeru album
Nah, Logic is an unoriginal biting ass lame. It's not about being old, cause Chance is dope to me.

This song and video dropped 2 years ago and sounds better and is a better song in every single way.

I'm not checking for Logic because all he does is jack somebody elses shyt and pushes it out. And it doesn't help that his music is just lame. You can call other dudes corny, but not only is Logic corny, he's not even original in his corniness.