Logic -Black Spiderman (Official Video)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Not me man...

Plus its important to care about it, otherwise every culture will be diluted.

I love all cultures & they should all maintain their authenticity.

Freedom >

"We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth." T-Mac

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bruh that makes no sense..
Wanting cultures to maintain authenticity does not have to mean loss of freedoms.

Anyway all good..

FREEDOM >>>>

"We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth." T-Mac

tumblr_ok72kgizwH1s6rw84o1_500.gif

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i like logic. ive found myself defending him on here a few times but i agree this song pretty meh. there certainly is a 'positive wave' goin on in rap these days thats interesting to note. oh, and feature-breh's singin was especially good.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
FREEDOM >>>>

tumblr_ok72kgizwH1s6rw84o1_500.gif

only someone with no culture would say that
and yes, there are many without culture!! Most of them are the sons and daughters of invaders living in new worlds.
New worlds = recently colonized(so Caucasians in Canada, U.S., Australia etc..)

So if being cultureless is a result of being the sons and daughters of colonizing invaders why would you call it evil?
think about it, it's being without culture that makes you a shell of a person!

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Nice song.

I like Logic. He always has dope beats, flow, positive lyrics, and I don't have to hear the word 'nikka' in every other line:blessed:

He is definitely influenced by his peers, but I don't listen to a lot of rap, so the similarities don't bother me as much as they apparently do to some of y'all.