Loaded Lux x Funk Flex Freestyle

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I wish my nikka Lux and Cory would go back to making music again. They got some fire. Like I said before Cory bodied his Flex freestyle too.

They got some dope freestyles together.

Not sure if you know Rain, he used to rap with them (they were all in a group together) and he just signed with MMG.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Sire didn't beat Lupe in a battle lol. Prove it or stop saying it
This is before the era of camera phones bro. And it's not that hard to believe to be honest. Being the most lyrical doesn't mean you're gonna win the battle. Especially back then it was more about who ever ran out of rhymes first lost.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
This is before the era of camera phones bro. And it's not that hard to believe to be honest. Being the most lyrical doesn't mean you're gonna win the battle. Especially back then it was more about who ever ran out of rhymes first lost.
Post Lupe or sire saying this happened

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Even in the BET cypher. U see the way Styles P came thru simple and murdered everybody? And Lupe spit his complex shyt and it didn’t go over too well with a live crowd. Especially with his soft delivery. I could see a nikka with more powerful delivery beating Lupe back then. Does it mean they are better lyricist or better rappers? Nope. They just better in that setting. Lupe would be a better on wax battle nikka. Most nikkas wouldn’t be able to touch him on wax. His delivery is way more powerful right now tho so who knows. And as far as the running out of rhymes part. It’s hilarious cause the first thing I think of is when Lux battled Mook the first time and thats basically how Mook used to win some of his battles. Just rhyme and rhyme and rhyme until something connected. Lux was like “this nikka got a million rhymes but them shyts ain’t hot..”. Lol. I NEVER liked Mook as a battle rapper aside from a few battles cause of this. U had to wait FOREVER for him to say some dope shyt.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I wasn't impressed, bout to neg rep myself, yea he was dropping some crazy lines but his voice and beating riding skills were off to me, reminds me of chino xl in a weird way