Loaded Lux x Funk Flex Freestyle

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute for the Lisa Turtle shoutout, I loved that bish when I was a kid. And it was dope he snuck Zack in there with "ExZACKtly why MORRIS..."

LisaZack.jpg

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Even in the BET cypher. U see the way Styles P came thru simple and murdered everybody? And Lupe spit his complex shyt and it didn’t go over too well with a live crowd. Especially with his soft delivery. I could see a nikka with more powerful delivery beating Lupe back then. Does it mean they are better lyricist or better rappers? Nope. They just better in that setting. Lupe would be a better on wax battle nikka. Most nikkas wouldn’t be able to touch him on wax. His delivery is way more powerful right now tho so who knows. And as far as the running out of rhymes part. It’s hilarious cause the first thing I think of is when Lux battled Mook the first time and thats basically how Mook used to win some of his battles. Just rhyme and rhyme and rhyme until something connected. Lux was like “this nikka got a million rhymes but them shyts ain’t hot..”. Lol. I NEVER liked Mook as a battle rapper aside from a few battles cause of this. U had to wait FOREVER for him to say some dope shyt.
Man you making me want to watch all them old smack battles i miss that era so much

Family Man

Banned
Daps
:lupe: I wasn't impressed, bout to neg rep myself, yea he was dropping some crazy lines but his voice and beating riding skills were off to me, reminds me of chino xl in a weird way
These nikkas dikkride this shyt to seem like they're smart or more advance than the average listener. This particular shyt was trash and all the nikka was doing is spitting a whole lot of gibberish and reaching.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Fierce, as when you find your inferiors ain't fearin' ya
What's scary is..
You're bettin' against the odds
:ufdup:: And you lettin' these nikkas tell ya you better than what you are
- Lux at JC

JC:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Caskets Flex you never had this
The jab zab quick for this bag hit embarrassing
Passion he went for the mattress taxes
Trying to go Helena Troy Achilles these nikkas......Im Bard Pitt

6nrh2g4bi5fduab9w1fcctwx6.428x228x37.gif

This was a scheme mixing Taxstone, Troy Ave, Helen of Troy, and Achilles.

I don't think nikkas really caught it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
No relief, pain runs deep, don't think our auras gel/Orajel

61YRSjv8-FL._SX355_.jpg

I'm still catching lines a week later :wow: