LMAO @ this site doing what Argot Vie spent years TRYING to do...IN 24 HOURS

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You can read PMs on both vBulletin 3 and vBulletin 4 forum software if you install this modification: Read PMs - vBulletin.org Forum

Only reason I sent recruit PMs on SOHH is because I knew the admins didn't have that installed. The only way you can read PMs without that modification is 1. Reading the pms directly from the database (you need server access for that) and 2. Changing a member's password, reading their pms, then resetting their password (RettaS did that sh!t to me before back in the day).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why you even trying to help sohh

let that ship sink, i saw you in tell sohh posting how you can help them upgrade

:pacspit: at sohh

i was at your site for a while and well it sucked it was slow, buggy, and the fonts and layout disgusted me, you could have blown up

now your like a 34 year rb who never got his chance

Million Dollar Man

Most Despised Villain
Daps
Come on Brehs....dude was like Orville Wright. Yea it wasn't a jet ( like the coli :ooh: )
The shyt was up tho :why:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I just looked at The Locker Room and there's way more active female posters on The Coli.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I saw the LipStickAlley thread on here awhile ago. That site is chock full of women. Over a hundred chicks post on that site daily. I'm on that site checking it out. I even see SOHH and BGOL niccas on that site. Did ya'll try recruiting from there?

SOHH, LSA and The Coli's problem though, is that most women on sites like this or Hip Hop and Sports sites in general, don't like posting their pics. That's why it seems like there's not that many women on The-Coli, when in fact there are many.

If you want pic-posting type chicks, you should do like I did and recruit those girls from rating/dating sites or the Facebook 'massive adds' type groups. If you all collaborated and did that, ya'll would be rolling in titties.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

If you want pic-posting type chicks, you should do like I did and recruit those girls from rating/dating sites or the Facebook 'massive adds' type groups. If you all collaborated and did that, ya'll would be rolling in titties.

expand on this breh

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
expand on this breh
Most of the chicks on my site come from Hot or Not type rating sites. For example, try signing up to a site like Rate people, Personals, Meet People, FREE Online Dating | RateMyBody and peruse their 'verified members' list. You contact 'verified members' (members who have provided proof pics for the website) and invite them to the-coli because it serves 3 purposes:

1. She's already verified as a real person and if you doubt she's real, she might create another fan sign for you. It's usually safe to assume that if she did it before, she might do it again. Half your work is cut out for you

2. Any chick who even bothers creating a fan sign is probably bored as fukk and got nothing better to do so joining another website should be no biggie.

3. Girls like showing off. Creating proof pics and joining a new site is just another way to strut their stuff, flirt with dudes.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Most of the chicks on my site come from Hot or Not type rating sites. For example, try signing up to a site like Rate people, Personals, Meet People, FREE Online Dating | RateMyBody and peruse their 'verified members' list. You contact 'verified members' (members who have provided proof pics for the website) and invite them to the-coli because it serves 3 purposes.

1. They're already verified as a real person and if you doubt their real, they might create another fan sign for you. It's usually safe to assume that if a she did it before, she might do it again. Half your work is cut out for you

2. Any chick who even bothers creating a fan sign is probably bored as fukk and got nothing better to do so joining another website should be no biggie.

3. Girls like showing off. Creating proof pics and joining a new site is just another way to strut their stuff, flirt with dudes.

So what would you recommend making a Ladies Room for our female posters and females lurking the coli? :mjpls: