LMAO @ this site doing what Argot Vie spent years TRYING to do...IN 24 HOURS

Karume

All Star
Daps
You can't bring that recruiting bullshyt over man, you gotta let us breathe :comeon:
smh, nobody can honestly look at my avi and the pic posted in this thread and think it's the same person. I feel like I am being framed!!!

actually if this continues I might as well recruit for the site I am actually affiliated with. :ohhh:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Breh looks like a chief ewok and shyt.

former-chief-village-idiot-of-endor1.jpg

between this and the SN 'Stefan Lurquelle' im dyin here

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Leave argot alone, dude is cool peoples.

but I don't think most of y'all understand the genius behind this site. Argot was trying to put SOHH onto something totally new and that doesn't work unless you got some serious shyt that could keep people for more than 3 days. This site is pretty much SOHH on steroids and thats why we like it because it didn't take us out of our comfort zone, it put us in familiar surroundings. This is the SOHH we dreamed of, Argot's sites were totally new forums...so there's a reason why his stuff didn't pop as fast as here.

Ive totally forgot I wasn't on SOHH multiple times here so thats a testament to the comfort zone the site has already put people in.
Thanks and R.I.P....

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
FYI, Out of respect for what you've done I won't be sending pms on this site to recruit peeps like I used to on SOHH.