LMAO @ James Carter

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
100% Post to Dap Ratio. I provide quality posting. Obviously there are some among this board that wish to turn me red because their emotions run rampantly the same as a schoolgirl finding out from her friends that her vagina stinks

y2LxgwV.gif
@iMajor @Jamescarter @Twitter @colicolicoli @KingRey @kindgentleman @irishfury

you ass clowns can't get rid of me:heh:

AvXza4s.gif

the proof is in the daps. The coli has spoken :blessed:

I negged you nikka so what, do somethin about it :leon:
I should have my cousins take a nasty shyt in one of yalls rentals so that you can mop it up with all that yak hair on your scalp :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I negged you nikka so what, do somethin about it :leon:
I should have my cousins take a nasty shyt in one of yalls rentals so that you can mop it up with all that yak hair on your scalp :ahh:

the fact that its not my posting that causes you to neg me every time you see me post invalidates any logical reasoning behind taking time out to hit that neg button.

so it seems to me the only reason you and the rest of you miscreant vermin neg me is because you're emotional :comeon:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
the fact that its not my posting that causes you to neg me every time you see me post invalidates any logical reasoning behind taking time out to hit that neg button.

so it seems to me the only reason you and the rest of you miscreant vermin neg me is because you're emotional :comeon:

My reasoning behind negging you is irrelevant, as a man with a pair of balls the only thing you should question is whether you're gonna neg me back or make a gossip thread complaining how much it hurt your feelings.. We see which you picked :leon:

I only negged u once btw :smile:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
My reasoning behind negging you is irrelevant, as a man with a pair of balls the only thing you should question is whether you're gonna neg me back or make a gossip thread complaining how much it hurt your feelings.. We see which you picked :leon:

I only negged u once btw :smile:

well let me get this over with and neg you so we can be on a clean slate

wIaAWbx.gif

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
100% Post to Dap Ratio. I provide quality posting. Obviously there are some among this board that wish to turn me red because their emotions run rampantly the same as a schoolgirl finding out from her friends that her vagina stinks

y2LxgwV.gif
@iMajor @Jamescarter @Twitter @colicolicoli @KingRey @kindgentleman @irishfury

you ass clowns can't get rid of me:heh:

AvXza4s.gif

the proof is in the daps. The coli has spoken :blessed:

lol at this feminite ass clown running his mouth. :heh: at your twitter pics and shyt I found when running a reverse image search

:umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
If it really bothers you that you are getting neg bombed, you should've disabled rep

The negs themselves don't bother me. Its just I don't understand the reason of negging someone outside of poor posting skills.

It just makes me wonder what type of motivation makes you go " he's a dope poster and all...... but im going to neg him anyway, because look at me.... I'm emotional"
:camwhat: