El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: :laff: :laff:

bytch eat a dikk

that neg got you mad huh

:heh: How is a poster a First 48 victim by negging them. First 48 victims are dead, meaning in message board term that a poster has been banned or unable to post in the forum.

Last I checked, dead people are not able to talk and respond. If these CACKS are going to troll, at least control logically. :laff::dead:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:heh: How is a poster a First 48 victim by negging them. First 48 victims are dead, meaning in message board term that a poster has been banned or unable to post in the forum.

Last I checked, dead people are not able to talk and respond. If these CACKS are going to troll, at least control logically. :laff::dead:

Breh, that joke completely went ova yo head :russ:

I dont got beef wit u..so stay out of it aite?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Posted to tell you no one cares about your bytching. Take those negs like a G.

You still cared enough to respond. No matter how much you try to spin it or deny it. You cared by responding twice. What a joke. :skip:

You neg me. :yeshrug: Ok, how is that going to stop me from any access on this site? :steviej:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
You still cared enough to respond. No matter how much you try to spin it or deny it. You cared by responding twice. What a joke. :skip:

You neg me. :yeshrug: Ok, how is that going to stop me from any access on this site? :steviej:

And you cared enough about a neg to make an entire thread of it, puss boy.

I haven't negged you, yet. :troll:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And you cared enough about a neg to make an entire thread of it, puss boy.

I haven't negged you, yet. :troll:

LOL @ you trying to redirect your shytt on me. :umad:

I made this thread to laugh at people like you, who think negging someone is anything special. :laff: I would understand if negging someone into red, would deny that poster from certain access to different forums on this message board, i.e The Coliseum or the Booth.

So, you negging me doesn't do anything to me from posting when ever I want. :manny:

You can't stop me from still :eat: on the Coli. :stylin::mj:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
LOL @ you trying to redirect your shytt on me. :umad:

I made this thread to laugh at people like you, who think negging someone is anything special. :laff: I would understand if negging someone into red, would deny that poster from certain access to different forums on this message board, i.e The Coliseum or the Booth.

So, you negging me doesn't do anything to me from posting when ever I want. :manny:

You can't stop me from still :eat: on the Coli. :stylin::mj:

Boo boo, I didn't neg you. Get your pannie drawls out of a bunch and take a breather. They neg you because you react, gurl.