LMAO @ James Carter

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lames are making post after post crying about rep but i take it too serious :ld:
@DalMem <---- click that cuz that was kids first name but i buried him in the red and he made a new name :mjlol:

I can still post anywhere on the Coli I want with either name. So what is your point? :heh: Both names are the same so?

What a fukking loser in life.:laff: You might as well off yourself in your stepmom basement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lames are making post after post crying about rep but i take it too serious :ld:
@DalMem <---- click that cuz that was kids first name but i buried him in the red and he made a new name :mjlol:

I can use both names. So what is your point? :russ::umad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:dead: @ that spin

:manny: One hour I was green, then the next hour I was super red. I think someone hacked my account.

The feelings from your last post on that name :wow: who woulda thought negs can make "men" so homotional.

Did this nikka just quote me twice saying the same shyt :laff: cuz so :fire: from them negs

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ that spin

The feelings from your last post on that name :wow: who woulda thought negs can make "men" so homotional.

Did this nikka just quote me twice saying the same shyt :laff: cuz so :fire: from them negs

CACK bragging about negging people on the internet. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You might want to reevaluate your life. :usure:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
You have made over ten post about me without a reply so i neg you for it. Keep my name out yo mouf and stop crying to colicoli :whatever:

stop disgracing my reps with your name unless it has a green dot next to and maybe, just maybe i will post positive things about you :smugfavre: :smoker:

DZF4VfE.gif

Daps
stop disgracing my reps with your name unless it has a green dot next to and maybe, just maybe i will post positive things about you :smugfavre: :smoker:

DZF4VfE.gif

Nah, negs keep raining ::nikkamoment:

So was you able to stop that name from posting? :smugdraper:

Only the mods can do that. You remember the same mods that thru you in the bushes the last time. :russ: :dead:

:jchuh: you making shyt up. I got this nikka flustered and delusional :whoo:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:what:What's the point of this thread. His team turned you red so you make a thread about it:heh:
What's that gonna solve:dwillhuh: If you don't care about rep,it shouldn't bother you enough to make a thread about it:yeshrug: I'm pretty sure us outsiders don't care about yall two problems:ld: This could've been handled in pm's:ufdup:
Really what's the point of making this thread:ohhh: And I'm not even trying to be funny:manny:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, negs keep raining ::nikkamoment:

:jchuh: you making shyt up. I got this nikka flustered and delusional :whoo:

:heh: I got you and your whole squad posting in this thread. Damn y'all are an sensitive:wrist: group of trannies.

I got your whole squad shook. :umad: My job is done here. :win: