LL on Club Shay Shay

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even the fact that Fif wrote the hook is somewhat interesting since around that time he was in limbo and not the super succesful rapper he soon became.

To be honest i dont know what to believe these days anymore but LL is among goats regardless of anything

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
He was asked the MT Rushmore of Def Jam

Left off DMX, Kanye and Jay Z.. I get leaving off Nas. Nas was best with Sony.

this is what happens when mfers don't know shyt about shyt asking questions. I think the def jam mt rushmore without a doubt are LL, Eric Sermon, Jay, and PE. You can even make an argument for Kanye, DMX, or Redman pertaining to the body of work they've done with the label and classic albums released.

Nas and Rihanna should not even be mentioned. DMX helped carry def jam in the late 90s with Jay Z, Eric Sermon(Def Squad album, his solo joints, and production on albums. The reason I didn't put EPMD as a whole is because after EPMD broke up following Business Never Personal, PMD released some decent lackluster albums while Erick Sermon only got better and gave us classics/hot albums from Redman on the production side. Then he gave us the Def Squad album and production on many others. For the record, Strictly Business and Reasonable Doubt are not Def Jam albums btw.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Told y'all 50 just wrote the chorus of Paradise

50's stans get that confused. Its the same with The Game.

Some of them really think 50 wrote all the lyrics to the songs he helped
with, not to take anything away from him.