gnap
some of these joints gotta grow on me. huey in the chair on repeat rn tho

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate that this sounds like nothing either of these guys have done

LL has never made an album like this. Not since Mama Said....The production is definitely experimental given its Q-Tip but this is also very different from his solo stuff and the last Tribe album

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I appreciate that this sounds like nothing either of these guys have done

LL has never made an album like this. Not since Mama Said....The production is definitely experimental given its Q-Tip but this is also very different from his solo stuff and the last Tribe album
it definitely sounds like its for a broader audience

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id say 7/10 on first listen, feel the styles don't align as much I'd hoped although I probably shouldn't have since well one Ladies Love and the other's Abstract so...

the Nas and Em features perhaps because they're also one after the other sound very much like fan service to me, decent but nothing special, they both sound like happy fans working with their idol :steviej:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
It's a different audience, more eclectic

I find that LL kinda popularized the "something for everyone" type of album. He's not the only one but one of the first mainstream guys to embrace that. I like that this is unapologetically it's own thing
yea walking with a panther is the template. all over the place but we know certain shyt