Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which part? That her body and workout goals are her business and for people to worry about their own body?
both. Bottom line is she is allowed to post her fat ass on social media. People are allowed to give their opinion. She's allowed to say people should mind their business. So on and so forth.

Both sides are right. I personally think that the people going on and on about what she should do or not do should worry about themselves, their lives and their loved ones health a little more. The reason i say "in theory" is because i feel like deep down she loves the attention and would probably be depressed if they stopped talking about her ass and general body.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah you one of dem
Yeah I’m not. But you’re one of those hoe ass nikkas when who get upset when dudes has something to say about women.

this is why the black community is fukked up as a whole. Everybody hold the men feet to the fire for doing fukked up shyt and making bad choices(as they should). But the minute you try hold the women responsible we have nikkas like you.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
She must eat like a pig when she's not performing.

she probably consumes a lot of sugar.

when i was really sick with what i initially thought was covid, i quit drinking my twice iced coffees a day from dunkin, juices, soda etc and drink 2-3 teas a day and a ton of water... i had a bad gut and my stomache is almost flat now, lost my muffin top..

even simple things like a salad dressing contains tons of sugar.

and she probably doesn’t eat enough fruit.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I’m not. But you’re one of those hoe ass nikkas when who get upset when dudes has something to say about women.

this is why the black community is fukked up as a whole. Everybody hold the men feet to the fire for doing fukked up shyt and making bad choices(as they should). But the minute you try hold the women responsible we have nikkas like you.
The reason the black community is fukked up is because we don't shyt on our women more? :russ: Yep you one of dem

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Damn....she probably gotta stay fat for the label, :mjcry:can’t let her alienate the consumer base

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I'll never understand Lizzo haters
You don't have to be attracted to her to appreciate her art :dahell:
She got mad vocals for days, a great song writer, can spit, has charisma, presence on the mic, etc. :manny:
Her all-around talent is honestly as good as anyone out there today :ehh:
Listening to her sing Cuz I Love You live is impressive as hell :damn: