Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Losing weight is simple:yeshrug: It's a straightforward A to B process. Most people fail because they complicate it.

Fat people always have 9445 excuses for why theyre fat.

then try some stupid fad diet, lose some weight, decides its too hard to continue and gain it all back. clockwork.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So now ALL fat people are "addicts" now huh :skip:
Morbidly obese people like that yeah that's food addiction. The chubby 20 pound overweight chick next door? Naw. You don't get to be Lizzo's size and not have a problem with food addiction.

Science studies have shown that sugar is more addictive than Cocaine. They put sugar in almost every food to the point that most people don't even realize they're feeding the addiction but their bodies do.
Fat people always have 9445 excuses for why theyre fat.

then try some stupid fad diet, lose some weight, decides its too hard to continue and gain it all back. clockwork.
All a smoker has to do is never buy another cigarette again. An alcoholic needs to simply never touch alcohol again. Herion addict just stop taking the stuff right. Cold turkey. These people over complicate things.

It's bullshyt every time somebody gives judgmental comments on other people's struggles because they don't respect the issue or don't have to deal with it themselves.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So now ALL fat people are "addicts" now huh :skip:
Morbidly obese people like that yeah that's food addiction. The chubby 20 pound overweight chick next door? Naw. You don't get to be Lizzo's size and not have a problem with food addiction.

Science studies have shown that sugar is more addictive than Cocaine. They put sugar in almost every food to the point that most people don't even realize they're feeding the addiction but their bodies do.

All a smoker has to do is never buy another cigarette again. An alcoholic needs to simply never touch alcohol again. Herion addict just stop taking the stuff right. Cold turkey. These people over complicate things.

It's bullshyt every time somebody gives judgmental comments on other people's struggles because they don't respect the issue or don't have to deal with it themselves.

Man get off this shyt. No one is telling these people to eat garbage all day. Heroin is Heroin. Liquor is liquor. whereaways there is a damn near limitless amounts of different food that even if you ate them all day you wouldn't balloon up to these morbidly obese sizes unless you actively tried to.

If they addicted to food whats stopping them from gorging themselves on chicken breast and broccoli :jbhmm:

Like I said, a million excuses. I'd respect it more if fat people were just like I'm big and I like being big instead of all the busy talk .

also act like sugar doesn't exist in fruit but you they rather get it from donuts and shyt. laughable.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man get off this shyt. No one is telling these people to eat garbage all day. Heroin is Heroin. Liquor is liquor. whereaways there is a damn near limitless amounts of different food that even if you ate them all day you wouldn't balloon up to these morbidly obese sizes unless you actively tried to.

If they addicted to food whats stopping them from gorging themselves on chicken breast and broccoli :jbhmm:

Like I said, a million excuses. I'd respect it more if fat people were just like I'm big and I like being big instead of all the busy talk .

also act like sugar doesn't exist in fruit but you they rather get it from donuts and shyt. laughable.
You do understand that food has a chemical makeup right? Just like heroin and liquor have a chemical makeup.
Your argument is as dumb as if you suggested an alcoholic can just drink water or fruit juice because they're addicted to drinking.

They aren't just addicted to food in general they're addicted to specific chemicals found in foods that are calorie dense and nutritionally poor. Most of these fat people are addicted to sugar. The natural sugar in fruits isn't the same chemical makeup as the processed sugar in processed foods that make society as a whole fat.

How hard is it for you to understand that some people can become addicted to even normal activities that others are completely unaffected by? I can drive by a liquor store and it's nothing for me to ignore it. I used to drink alcohol socially at least weekly. Was never an addict and I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in about 10 years now. I could never drink again and wouldn't make a difference to me.

An alcoholic can drive by that same store and it's a completely different experience for them. Who am I to trivialize their struggles because I don't have them? All your arguments are based in lack of understanding and pure ignorance.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You do understand that food has a chemical makeup right? Just like heroin and liquor have a chemical makeup.
Your argument is as dumb as if you suggested an alcoholic can just drink water or fruit juice because they're addicted to drinking.

They aren't just addicted to food in general they're addicted to specific chemicals found in foods that are calorie dense and nutritionally poor. Most of these fat people are addicted to sugar. The natural sugar in fruits isn't the same chemical makeup as the processed sugar in processed foods that make society as a whole fat.

How hard is it for you to understand that some people can become addicted to even normal activities that others are completely unaffected by? I can drive by a liquor store and it's nothing for me to ignore it. I used to drink alcohol socially at least weekly. Was never an addict and I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in about 10 years now. I could never drink again and wouldn't make a difference to me.

An alcoholic can drive by that same store and it's a completely different experience for them. Who am I to trivialize their struggles because I don't have them? All your arguments are based in lack of understanding and pure ignorance.

Its astounding the mental leaps you going to. This the fattest country on earth. Let you tell its because half the country has an addiction to sugar and arent just lazy with shyt diets. Dont quote me again, you full of excuse for these porkers

If I can workout for two hours to be in shape, they can do so to not die. Stop it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its astounding the mental leaps you going to. This the fattest country on earth. Let you tell its because half the country has an addiction to sugar and arent just lazy with shyt diets. Dont quote me again, you full of excuse for these porkers

If I can workout for two hours to be in shape, they can do so to not die. Stop it
I'll do whatever the fukk I wanna do. Deal with it.

We all have our own demons and you refusing to acknowledge someone else's because they aren't yours is just dumb as fukk. You're so ignorant on this you can't even see the difference between an excuse and a reason. An excuse is a reason to justify something happening, a reason is why it's happening.

The reason these people can't beat their food addiction is because instead of treating it like a substance abuse problem they approach it with your attitude of roll up their sleeves and just use willpower to barrel through it. Willpower only carries you so far. It is finite. When it runs out and your body is programmed for years if not decades to do the wrong thing you'll revert back to it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'll do whatever the fukk I wanna do. Deal with it.

We all have our own demons and you refusing to acknowledge someone else's because they aren't yours is just dumb as fukk. You're so ignorant on this you can't even see the difference between an excuse and a reason. An excuse is a reason to justify something happening, a reason is why it's happening.

The reason these people can't beat their food addiction is because instead of treating it like a substance abuse problem they approach it with your attitude of roll up their sleeves and just use willpower to barrel through it. Willpower only carries you so far. It is finite. When it runs out and your body is programmed for years if not decades to do the wrong thing you'll revert back to it.

So if they have a food addictiom whats stopping them from working out. Exactly, youre stance is stupid as hell. Unless they have some thyroid condition aint shyt stopping them from doing hours of cardio to circumvent their retarded diet and cut said calories. As an added bonus you burn even more calories for less work if youre a fat ass.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So if they have a food addictiom whats stopping them from working out. Exactly, youre stance is stupid as hell. Unless they have some thyroid condition aint shyt stopping them from doing hours of cardio to circumvent their retarded diet and cut said calories. As an added bonus you burn even more calories for less work if youre a fat ass.

Companies intentionally make food as addictive as possible.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
If she loses weight like Adele did, just imagine the think pieces they'll write about her

They gonna go in