Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
They'd beat their dikks to a thick white supremacist with a phat ass getting dikked down in a Confederate flag bikini,

conceited-yikes.gif

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

If you're willing to thirst for a self-hating b1tch who's poked fun at the plight of black men amongst her white audience, then you have zero principles as a man and would thirst for anything as long as it's visually appealing.

Tell me where I'm wrong instead of posting ambiguous reaction gifs.

Unless you yourself are also on that Doja Cat thirst train and you're just trying to deflect attention. Not saying it as an accusation, I just don't see what in my post you're taking offense to.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
These same nikkas will diss Doja Cat one thread for c00ning and thirst for her self-hating ass in a thread a few days later where she's showing off her butt.

They'd beat their dikks to a thick white supremacist with a phat ass getting dikked down in a Confederate flag bikini, then log on an hour later calling Black women queens.

You shouldn't expect anything better. :unimpressed:
it's really fukking sad.

Liz Cambage isnt even attractive in terms of looks. then on top of that, her personality fukking sucks. For god sakes, she's a woman of nigerian descent, shytting on groups of nigerians in a basketball game. :snoop:

and "nikkas" are like, "hopefully she gets naked so i can watch it" :blessed:

i'm not surprised tho, cuz the dudes on this forum are masquerading as blacks :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
it's really fukking sad.

Liz Cambage isnt even attractive in terms of looks. then on top of that, her personality fukking sucks. For god sakes, she's a woman of nigerian descent, shytting on groups of nigerians in a basketball game. :snoop:

and "nikkas" are like, "hopefully she gets naked so i can watch it" :blessed:

i'm not surprised tho, cuz the dudes on this forum are masquerading as blacks :yeshrug:
She looks too much like Katherine Heigl for my liking.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
divorce gotta mean just stop.. no buyout no nothing.. just payment stop on the contract and u get to bounce..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the fact that we have to talk about whether or not she's attractive is the problem.

She's a racist pig, and we should be enjoying the fact that her dumbass is out the league, not thinking about her getting fukked :mjtf:
True. She should have at least got suspended for the Nigeria situation, which is why I feel no sympathy for the Sparks and her former teammates as they sat there and defended her while shytting on everyone else who made a big deal of what happened.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is hilarious when you think about it considering how they were defending her earlier in the season when the news about the Nigeria stuff she did came into the fold. I can imagine it's a situation where players around the league were texting them saying I told you so especially when you see the Aja Wilson Tik Tok video :russ:
Bit the bullet to put on a good front for the public, team should have never put them in that situation, Cambage not worth it

Last edited: