Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
once again, you are not the fukkin only Nigerian

so yes im gonna keep saying "I know" as im referring to the Nigerians/Africans who i know personally, seen their face, and had debates/discussion on topics about life and culture like this, who have also "lived in the culture". Not throw it all away cause of what some faceless coli nikka told me

Espescially a NonADOS coli nikka, you nikkas stay lying about how you treat "mixed" folk this topic as a way to diss the hypodescence had by black americans. When in reality, you nikkas treat them no worse than anyone else and embrace them espescially more tribal kind and see them as part of you.
And you have never lived rheree and dont know what rhecollective feels.
I know and grew up with a lot of Jamaicans. So what? I wont speak to another Jamaican on their loved in culture because of who I know.

You dont know shyt

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This should be it in the league for her, she ain’t a star based off play no more. Just name recognition.

Wnba got a lot of talent that can’t sniff a roster cause they only have so many teams, she don’t deserve a spot

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This should be it in the league for her, she ain’t a star based off play no more. Just name recognition.

Wnba got a lot of talent that can’t sniff a roster cause they have so many teams, she don’t deserve a spot
This should be it for her in basketball altogether as she has issues no matter where she plays whether it be here in the US or overseas.