Liz Cambage went full mjpls against Nigeria

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lmaoooo this shyt literally made my day.

Now that summer league is over, I been trying to get into the WNBA, but wasn’t really familiar with the teams and didn’t have a squad(s) to root for.

I kinda wanted to fukk with LA Sparks but been rooting against them because they had this big goofy bytch and I remember her comments about the Nigerian players.

Happy as fukk her goofy ass is out the paint now

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Lmaoooo this shyt literally made my day.

Now that summer league is over, I been trying to get into the WNBA, but wasn’t really familiar with the teams and didn’t have a squad(s) to root for.

I kinda wanted to fukk with LA Sparks but been rooting against them because they had this big goofy bytch and I remember her comments about the Nigerian players.

Happy as fukk her goofy ass is out the paint now

The Mystics bandwagon is open breh

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
nikka shyt up :mjtf:

These same nikkas will diss Doja Cat one thread for c00ning and thirst for her self-hating ass in a thread a few days later where she's showing off her butt.

They'd beat their dikks to a thick white supremacist with a phat ass getting dikked down in a Confederate flag bikini, then log on an hour later calling Black women queens.

You shouldn't expect anything better. :unimpressed:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You can tell they're not fukking with that ogre
Which is hilarious when you think about it considering how they were defending her earlier in the season when the news about the Nigeria stuff she did came into the fold. I can imagine it's a situation where players around the league were texting them saying I told you so especially when you see the Aja Wilson Tik Tok video :russ: