Living next to Mexicans UN-appreciation

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i wish NY had decent mexican chicks. how do you get at the nice ones out west though i might visit my cousin in la and i want a taste of that mexican chocha

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
damn i wish NY had decent mexican chicks. how do you get at the nice ones out west though i might visit my cousin in la and i want a taste of that mexican chocha

if you are in LA and cant pull some mexican p*ssy i dont know what to tell ya breh............

step 1- go to la

step 2- find the nearest club

step 3- start speakin that chris tucker in friday spanish

step 4- dont wear a condom

step 5- leave la and never come back breh

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I find it hard to start a dialogue with Mexican chicks. But i play soccer with Messicans all the time. They all get friendly when a black kid starts swaggin out on them on the field :myman:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I care less about the music and more about the public drunkedness. You can't even take your kids to the park in my old neighborhood cause they in there 30 deep playing soccer and drunk as fukk. If you get off the 7 train on roosvelt avenue past 1 am watch your step because you might trip over a passed out mexican.

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
Speaking of parties, brehs... My family would throw parties in our backyard (mid 90's to late 90's), the whole neighborhood would show up, and I mean the whole hood. We were broke as hell, but were still able to feed the whole block and still have left overs. My dad is a musico, so he had the accordion out with his buddies, and everybody would be :krs: Good times

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I care less about the music and more about the public drunkedness. You can't even take your kids to the park in my old neighborhood cause they in there 30 deep playing soccer and drunk as fukk. If you get off the 7 train on roosvelt avenue past 1 am watch your step because you might trip over a passed out mexican.

I can picture havoc bringin his 40oz and drinkin with dem at the park :lolbron:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

dbp8v7.gif

Yessir! They used to play this at the school functions