Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
even tho some of my best friends are mexican, they are annoying as fukk. especially the ones who cant speak english and expect you to speak spanish

thwy always give you the :comeon::scusthov: when you cant speak spanish

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I grew up in the mexican hood so i was used to that all the time growing up. Cats be driving down the street slapping it hard, you can hear that shyt coming from a block away. Nothing like growing up around mexicans tho, there parties>>> anyone elses, they let the teens drink:drunk:, carne asada & carnitas:cook: , all the hot female cousins, you know one likes brothas and besides, my salsa, cumbia & merengue are on point. :hula:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I grew up around Mexicans and hated it. Dirty asses. They dont flush the toilet after they shyt and they put their used toilet paper in the trashcan :scusthov: And the grown ass men honking at you when your like 11 years old :scusthov:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Thats my fukking jam all i need is a fat bytch some carne asada and a tecate:ohlawd:

:lawd: and add the Vicente smiley for my fellow coli Mexican brehs

Y si no les gustan, que se vallan a la chingada!

Estas enojado, puto?
Jlw4k.png

Stepdaddy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mexicans just came and crashed the spot like in real life!

Tragos de amargo licoooooooooooooooooooor....que no me hacen olvidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Pero me siento como un cobarde, que hasta me pongo a llorar.....

:cheers::eat::cook::dj2::deadhorse::shake::cool: :bustback::drunk::violent:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4R1nckb5nk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4R1nckb5nk[/ame]

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I also grew up in Mexican neighborhoods and know this topic sooo well, I use to feel like they played the same song over and over and over again. Why it gotta be so loud though?

Where I live now, I barely see mexicans let alone hear that music, I kind of miss it LOL