Daps
:dead:at the turn this thread took.

I was telling my mom that that music is the gangsta rap of mexicans

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I love that fukkin music, I don't know what it is.

That being said I realize the neighbors across the street haven't had one of those MAD LOUD parties with some one dude on the mic you can hear down the whole street.

Same shyt around here. About a couple houses down these mexicans throw a big ass party every week with an bounce house and some dude talking on a mic with loud ass music in the background

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
If we are talking about whatever that polka sounding music is called, that shyt is ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS :snoop:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Mexican, Puerto rican all these mafukkas is the same to me. All them some corona drinking, boarder sneaking in stinky b*stards

smh nikka, what you think about people of brazillian heritage if thats the case?

puerto ricans are americans. you soundin real ignant breh

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
As long as they aren't bringing any of this type of foolishness around:

http://news.yahoo.com/drug-cartel-rivals-behead-zetas-camera-162505537--abc-news-topstories.html

Here's the video (sick stuff. beware):

Video Fuerte: Para que le piensen antes de intentar entrar a tamaulipas - El Blog del Narco - Videos, Fotos, Interrogatorios

What was going through that one guy's mind who was left at the end? He'd seen four of his folks get their heads cut off. And he knew he was next.

What a terrible way to go out. Just put a bullet in my head. Slowly cutting my head off.

:ohmy: