Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I think that's the point of it.

I can understand that, those are the odds when someone thinks they are bad.

But you got a kid who was 16 years old, 21 days ago, what is he supposed to do? He's a kid right? Even Zimmerman acknowledged he was in his late teens. What do parents think about grown men blowing away teenagers? This is beyond pathetic.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

But you got a kid who was 16 years old, 21 days ago, what is he supposed to do? He's a kid right? Even Zimmerman acknowledged he was in his late teens. What do parents think about grown men blowing away teenagers? This is beyond pathetic.

that's why the defense is going to such lengths to point out how tall Tray was, that he played linebacker, etc

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

It depends what those teenagers are doing. If a teenager is trying to molest my kid or rape my wife, then obviously I don't give a fukk how old he is.

To me, what makers Zimmerman a murderer is that Martin was just walking home, Zimmerman had no authority to confront him, Zimmerman was told not to follow him, and Zimmerman had not authority to impede Martin's path home. He took aggressive actions leading to whatever happen without any authority under the law and when he had already placed a call to the police, which were on their way.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
that's why the defense is going to such lengths to point out how tall Tray was, that he played linebacker, etc

He's a vigilante, and usually vigilantes get their a$$ whoop. Its crazy they spinning it a case of a child who overpowered a grown man. Its coming down to Zimmerman, did A, B, and C to provoke Trayvon, but Trayvon made the mistake of hitting him first. Trayvon was never the aggressor, so I'm really puzzled.

It depends what those teenagers are doing. If a teenager is trying to molest my kid or rape my wife, then obviously I don't give a fukk how old he is.

Yeah, but I'm talking about kids minding their own business. It was never a fair fight.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
He's a vigilante, and usually vigilantes get their ass whoop. Its crazy they spinning it a case of a child who overpowered a grown man. Its coming down to Zimmerman, did A, B, and C to provoke Trayvon, but Trayvon made the mistake of hitting him first. Trayvon was never the aggressor, so I'm really puzzled.

it's crazy that the defense would try to spin the story for the benefit of their client?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5'11 is not even tall. Not even for a high school senior. :heh:

People acting as if Trayvon was Jabari Parker or Andrew Wiggins height.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
5'11 is not even tall. Not even for a high school senior. :heh:

People acting as if Trayvon was Jabari Parker or Andrew Wiggins height.

again, I'm just pointing out what the defense is trying to do