Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: tommy preaching the truth

[ame=http://youtu.be/WXGgudMZjqw]George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty! So Here's What Went Wrong Black People? - YouTube[/ame]

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:scressful::will: bytch just needs to stop talking :smh:
white people watching like :ld:
I guess i was right about these nyggas all along :pachaha:

True...and don't think for one second that CNN didn't know what they were doing bringing her on. You know they were :skip: for this opportunity.

Those questions are made by cacs to make her and anybody that supports Trayvon look silly. Its not her fault, most black people are ignorant to racial politics because their parents were ignorant and didn't teach them shyt.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
True...and don't think for one second that CNN didn't know what they were doing bringing her on. You know they were :skip: for this opportunity.

Those questions are made by cacs to make her and anybody that supports Trayvon look silly. Its not her fault, most black people are ignorant to racial politics because their parents were ignorant and didn't teach them shyt.

werent you and the real the ones that were writing essays about how cracker is not a racial term?

now rachel basically spits out your own theory and you think she looks silly?

i always wondered during that whole debate where you guys were going with that whole line of argument

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
werent you and the real the ones that were writing essays about how cracker is not a racial term?

now rachel basically spits out your own theory and you think she looks silly?

i always wondered during that whole debate where you guys were going with that whole line of argument

:what: You got the wrong person breh...try again

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh03yNOoiHvc9AQ83I]Video: Does It Get More Honest Than This?: Man Explains Why Zimmerman Is Guilty & How The Fight With Trayvon Martin Went Down[/ame]

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:mindblown: this is the street i live on

:snoop:

is this you bruh?
pWx6sXl.jpg