Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I completely Feel Malcolm now more than ever:

images

Mexicans beat Malcolm X's grandson to death a few months back

Now Zimmerman gets found not Guilty for Trayvons murder

Hispanics give zero fuks about black people

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
:blessed:

borat-dance.gif

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqut2bXAt01qa56two1_500.gif

Holy shyt!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

I still can't believe they said "not guilty"! I was sure he was done :merchant:, especially because of how they came back so soon!

My God………………………the justice system actually came through. I really thought emotion was gonna win over facts, and that they were locking him up :whew:

I said it before and I'll say it again…………………….the prosecution didn't do a god job of actually proving their version of events :manny:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
F*CK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR YOU B!TCH MADE CRAKKKA A$$ PRIVILAGED A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your mother gets raped by a pack of..................

borat-dance.gif

immma r@pa ya momma

DIE

I still can't believe they said "not guilty"! I was sure he was done :merchant:, especially because of how they came back so soon!

My God………………………the justice system actually came through. I really thought emotion was gonna win over facts, and that they were locking him up :whew:

I said it before and I'll say it again…………………….the prosecution didn't do a god job of actually proving their version of events :manny:

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)

borat-dance.gif

Oh you want to be put on ignore

*updates ignore list*