Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
The rapper Cassidy got convicted of Manslaughter for simply hiding under a bed while his friend killed someone with guns that Cassidy owned

Cassidy didn't even pull no triggers and went to jail

think about that

@Swagnificent shut ur emotional ass up.

:snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
nikka what the fukk do you think? :heh: at the idea of the c00n in chief attempting to speak out against black injustice. Black people simply need to get legally registered fire arms and learn how to use them. Its important everyone learn how to protect themselves and their family from the numerous dangers out there. And black people, don't forget there's always Africa...:ahh:

:mindblown:

Breh we have the same exact mindset. Why were you getting on me? I wasn't being a dikk. I was basically stating the same things. We need to understand the laws fully.

Man Huey P and Malcom could march up and down the streets with AK's because THEY KNEW THE LAWS. There is nothing more powerful when we turn those tools right back on them breh. And if push come to shove :birdman:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I'm too angry to watch the news. I don't see how you guys are doing it. My 60" would be cracked by now.