Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:blessed:

borat-dance.gif

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqut2bXAt01qa56two1_500.gif

Holy shyt!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

I still can't believe they said "not guilty"! I was sure he was done :merchant:, especially because of how they came back so soon!

My God………………………the justice system actually came through. I really thought emotion was gonna win over facts, and that they were locking him up :whew:

I said it before and I'll say it again…………………….the prosecution didn't do a god job of actually proving their version of events :manny:

:ld:I hope your family members get eaten alive by a pack of wild dogs.You stupid looking fakkit.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
That Precious bytch testimony threw the rest of this prosecution flimsy case in the bushes :pacspit:

This. I feel she could of made a bigger impact on this case. esp with her saying he said " Get off get off". But she got attention for the wrong reasons.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
:blessed:

borat-dance.gif

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

tumblr_lqut2bXAt01qa56two1_500.gif

Holy shyt!!!!!!!!! Wow!!!

I still can't believe they said "not guilty"! I was sure he was done :merchant:, especially because of how they came back so soon!

My God………………………the justice system actually came through. I really thought emotion was gonna win over facts, and that they were locking him up :whew:

I said it before and I'll say it again…………………….the prosecution didn't do a god job of actually proving their version of events :manny:

i hope you die a slow painful death...........and ya momma aint sh()t

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
should blacks/minorities/underrepresented groups/etc maybe think like whites and not giving someone who does not look like them the benefit of the doubt?

Its a delicate line they face because they really need their economics not to deal with them, and fix their internal issues

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
For real, though: so many people are going to be angry at just Zimmerman when the prosecution deserves some heat, too. They really should have done a better job in proving that a. Zimmerman directly approached Trayvon after getting out of the car [him following Trayvon in the car and then leaving the car wasn't enough................sorry], and b. showing that Zimmerman actually started getting physical first, or gave Trayvon a real reason to get physical first, like threatening to restrain him/beat him up, or maybe even pulling out the gun. All of that would have sealed Zimmerman's fate.

But it didn't happen..........so now Georgie and his boys are riding off and listening to Waka

Waka Flocka Flame - Grove St. Party feat. Kebo Gotti (Official Video) - YouTube

29038_gzyuFLH.gif

don't try and redeem yourself now fool..........

(I have a feeling the prosecution purposefully botch the case due to georgie boys dad)

but still...............F()CK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
real sad all those freaking celebrities going to jail, they celebrities...c00n blacks quick to say its their fault for getting in trouble...but on the flip side, they giving other celebrities passes...all thing equal, celebrities should be celebrated and system should be blamed whenever possible

arlowpear

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use this anger as fuel for mobilization. We must began to place our people in strategically placed positions. Pool our dollars and strengthen our position economically. We'll never get repeated fair treatment civilly until we do so. We must trust each other and fully support our leaders. Don't align with whites with hopes of gaining their acceptance.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@BarNone can you please ban thse obvious trolls from this thread. There is a time to troll but can we just have this moment as black folks without it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
the sad thing, is they really gonna rally around georgie...someone is going to offer him a job...a movie/book deal...etc