Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How anybody wit any shred of common sense and critical thinking ability could find dis cat not guilty is beyond me. Dese brauds really sittin up in dat room debatin shyt? :what:

I seriously wanna know da qualifications dat were required in order to be a selected juror for dis case...other than being white of course. :aicmon:

they cacs

imagine if the jury was 5 black women

we'd have a conviction in 2 minutes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hung jury

all 5 white are voting not guilty

Hispanic/black is voting guilty & won't budge :obama:

I love that sista. If she can't flip them cacs, then hold out and lets get a new trial with more than one black person.

This fakkit Zimmerman ain't gonna get away with killing an unarmed kid no matter how much the cacs want him to.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Even if he is convicted, he'll get off on appeal. Zimmerman won't do much jail time.

Bro, he doesn't have the MONEY for an appeal. Those lawyers aren't even getting the right amount of green, they are getting donations. No way this lawyer takes the case second time around, if he gets convicted. GZ is broke

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw a video of people already screaming outside the courthouse. I wonder how bad it will get once the verdict comes.