Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
You must've missed the gym owner's testimony. He said Zimmerman was a .5 on a 1-10 scale in terms of fighting/physical ability.

You can pay for classes to fight, but that doesn't mean you'll be Floyd Mayweather after a year

Like another poster said, what's a 10 yr old girl on that scale? 0? Trayvons gotta be 0 right?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The prosecution swung for the fences with 2nd degree because manslaughter is automatically included as a lesser charge.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He had enough training for his half brother to reach out to him on Facebook, asking Trayvon "When you gonna teach me how to fight?"

There were also the texts where he talked about going 3 rounds with someone. He went on to say he lost round 1, but won rounds 2 and 3.

His friend replied, “You need to stop fighting, for real,”

Trayvon replied, “Nah, I’m not done with fool. He gonna have to see me again,” Then he went on to talk about punching dude in the nose and making him bleed.

He also had a female friend send him a text, “Babe, why you always fighting?”
high school kids :stopitslime:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
So some kids watched UFC and wrestled in the backyard. Yes, they are clearly professionals. :heh:

You are a clown.

That's why the judge won't allow it without Trayvon or some other corroborating evidence. Also, the dispatcher had to tell Zimmerman to fall back and stop following Trayvon. This is a man who knew he couldn't fight. What were his options if things got physical?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had enough training for his half brother to reach out to him on Facebook, asking Trayvon "When you gonna teach me how to fight?"

There were also the texts where he talked about going 3 rounds with someone. He went on to say he lost round 1, but won rounds 2 and 3.

His friend replied, “You need to stop fighting, for real,”

Trayvon replied, “Nah, I’m not done with fool. He gonna have to see me again,” Then he went on to talk about punching dude in the nose and making him bleed.

He also had a female friend send him a text, “Babe, why you always fighting?”

Speculation.

He was trying to find his location to report to the police as far as we know. Unless you believe Zimmerman got his Usain Bolt on and was able to catch up to Trayvon in a footrace.

Whether TM can fight is irrelevant. The situation wouldn't have happened if he wasn't approached.

If you replace TM with Kimbo Slice, it still wouldn't matter. GZ initiated the confrontation.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The prosecution swung for the fences with 2nd degree because manslaughter is automatically included as a lesser charge.

That was my assessment too. I don't think they ever thought they could get a 2nd degree murder charge, but they seem to have a strong manslaughter case...

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fc9abfd7687743ab2aa35c46ff5df0ad.png

:whoo: