Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

G.O.A.T

All Star
Daps
He's still trying... :sitdown:

Judge hit the defense with

mark-henry-finger.gif

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Do yall notice how GZ demeanor changes when the jury is in the courtroom? Watch when they have recess or come back from the lunch break.

Before they come in he looks regular, might say something to his lawyer but when they come in he throws on that spaced out look. Like he's trying to look like he's a victim of the system

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Never understood why/how people respond to certain posters who's intent is to get a rise out of other posters :manny:

I find its better to put on ignore the troll and the poster who entertains them. I figure both posters opinions are not worthwhile, so I have no problem missing out on what they have to say in the future.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Do yall notice how GZ demeanor changes when the jury is in the courtroom? Watch when they have recess or come back from the lunch break.

Before they come in he looks regular, might say something to his lawyer but when they come in he throws on that spaced out look. Like he's trying to look like he's a victim of the system

It's ALL psychological. Everything is a measured/calculated movement...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
body condition :shaq2:

i bet this dude was hated by the other cops there

edit, am i crazy or does the girl sitting behind the defense attorney look just like Bristol Palin :wtf:

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
The girl Ashleigh Banfield has been annoying me the most. Alright if you view the case one way or think Zimmerman was right but she was swinging so hard on that pathologist yesterday it was disgusting. Everytime she talks about the case she acting like its a damn game instead of a search for justice.

Honestly CNN is just trying to look objective in this so I don't expect them to be swinging hard for Trayvon but that girl in particular been annoying me because she acting like this is a sporting event or TV show or something. Like its a game and dismissing how important all this stuff is. It's a game to some people, just entertainment before they move on to their lives again.

Exactly. This is a key reason why reporting and journalism has taken a dive. They rather be entertaining than objective sources of truth. Banfield's antics are blatantly obvious to you and others with sharper minds. The problem is that her mind games are aimed at the uninformed who really dont know better. Its all entertainment breh

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Exactly. This is a key reason why reporting and journalism has taken a dive. They rather be entertaining than objective sources of truth. Banfield's antics are blatantly obvious to you and others with sharper minds. The problem is that her mind games are aimed at the uninformed who really dont know better. Its all entertainment breh

its hard to decided whether the journalists should be blamed, after all they're just pandering to what makes money in America.

wtf are they talking about right now

jaguars-fan-gif.gif