Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Its not cheap. The situation went from police throwing the incident under the rug, to a entire fledgling trial.

The state has tried to present their case in-spite of witnesses and a botched investigation.

Blacks also have to control their images and impressions. Sometimes being ego free and verbose could save a situation, if Trayvon was the aggressor.

georgie porgie: what are you doing here
trayvon: why are you following me?
georgie porgie: i am neighborhood watch

*natural inclination, gtfoh* lol, who the f is you*

trayvon: I am visiting my family here, is that a problem
georgie porgie: no, just wondering
trayvon: what is your neighborhood watch id? you incorrectly profiled.
georgie porgie: my name is george zimmerman, i apologize for profiling, just a wanna be cop trolling, my info is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Here is my card.
trayvon: ok, I will the management team of the residence know or ok, gotta go...then reach out to management up

but then again, georgie could have started the fight and a guest irregardless of race, gender, socio-economic background should not have to explain where and why they are there. Especially if and when they are not in the wrong/breaking rules.

First, Trayvon did the next best thing, he tried to get home. The confrontation would have not happen if Zimmerman wasn't so bent on not letting him get away.

Second, Zimmerman is not of sound mind, Trayvon did not have a chance.

Third, he is only 17 years, was 16 years old 21 days prior. I really hope a grown man would leave kids alone.

Fourth, its a free country. Are we gonna accept people minding their own business to be accosted by obnoxious people? And eat a bullet for good measure?

Before this case, I thought I had a through understanding of self-defense.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I hope someone puts a bullet in Zimmerman.

fukk all these symbolic gestures. If he gets off, someone put a bullet in his head.

Make it happen breh

This type of talk is why people are cautious of black people and sometimes follow them to make sure they don't do anything demonic.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This type of talk is why people are cautious of black people and sometimes follow them to make sure they don't do anything demonic.
I was being sarcastic. In the past 12 hours I've been called black, and a racist troll in this thread.

the coli :blessed:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I was being sarcastic. In the past 12 hours I've been called black, and a racist troll in this thread.

the coli :blessed:

I feel like race should be irrelevant in this case... It should be people siding with the adult, and people siding with a child who was killed...

What I have found is that most white people are siding with Zimmerman because it was a black kid who got killed... And Black people see a black child who was killed and we side with the black child... What is funny is that many of my latino/mexican friends want Zimmerman to fry as well. White people are rooting for Zimmerman more than them! :bryan:

That right there tells you something..

The problem in this thread is that people like you, AJ Soprano, and a couple others are rooting for Zimmerman it seems, and I am curious as to why white people want Zimmerman to get off so bad? and if the kid was white, would you still be rooting for him? :manny:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Its no mystery that racist whites want us all dead...they dont even hide it anymore

:manny:

The burden of being black in Amerikkka

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps

The problem in this thread is that people like you, AJ Soprano, and a couple others are rooting for Zimmerman it seems, and I am curious as to why white people want Zimmerman to get off so bad? and if the kid was white, would you still be rooting for him? :manny:

I'm assuming they care more about trolling the posters here for a reaction than the case.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Its no mystery that racist whites want us all dead...they dont even hide it anymore

:manny:

The burden of being black in Amerikkka
shyt... the entire world probably wants us all dead... But I've said it once and i'll say it again... We've been here since Humanity began... and we'll be here until its demise, so get used to it because we're not going anywhere :obama:

We're too resilient:whew:

I'm assuming they care more about trolling the posters here for a reaction than the case.
Exactly... the implication for various self defense and gun crimes in this country changes drastically if he gets off.. Wouldn't be smart for the greater good if Zimmerman gets off..

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Have y'all watched CNN's coverage of this case? I've had to change the channel every time one of their "journalist" begin to speak. They're hyping up this case in the "Newsroom" like it's the Super Bowl. One of their anchors had a fit over the defense saying it was the best she's ever seen! "Wow! I have never seen anything like that! Guys, that was brilliant! that was amazing!" Most of their "experts" that they have speaking on the case are mentioning Trayvon smoking weed, possibly being high, him mounting Zimmerman, Zimmerman's "possible" screams but I have yet to hear ANY of their experts mention that Trayvon was stalked, followed, approached and confronted by a 28 year old man and eventually killed when all he did was walk home from the store after getting some snacks.

Isn't this what is supposed to be important? Why is the media constantly swaying the other way? Well, I think deep down we know why. This is supposed to be a news station that is reporting a case on the murder of a child and their hooting and hollering in the newsroom about their favorite lawyers. Just disgusting to see the sensationalism that has plagued this case and how evident it is that mainstream journalism is in complete shambles. Such a tragedy.

The girl Ashleigh Banfield has been annoying me the most. Alright if you view the case one way or think Zimmerman was right but she was swinging so hard on that pathologist yesterday it was disgusting. Everytime she talks about the case she acting like its a damn game instead of a search for justice.

Honestly CNN is just trying to look objective in this so I don't expect them to be swinging hard for Trayvon but that girl in particular been annoying me because she acting like this is a sporting event or TV show or something. Like its a game and dismissing how important all this stuff is. It's a game to some people, just entertainment before they move on to their lives again.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
I hope the judge don't let in that evidence of Martin's past in