Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
DEFENSE BUSTED!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71y4d4v6UrU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUhtJizJ4Lqcr9E_l0Py-cQw"]GEORGE ZIMMERMAN DEFENSE O'MERA BUSTED BY JUDGE? 7.9.13 Pt.18 - YouTube[/ame]

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have y'all watched CNN's coverage of this case? I've had to change the channel every time one of their "journalist" begin to speak. They're hyping up this case in the "Newsroom" like it's the Super Bowl. One of their anchors had a fit over the defense saying it was the best she's ever seen! "Wow! I have never seen anything like that! Guys, that was brilliant! that was amazing!" Most of their "experts" that they have speaking on the case are mentioning Trayvon smoking weed, possibly being high, him mounting Zimmerman, Zimmerman's "possible" screams but I have yet to hear ANY of their experts mention that Trayvon was stalked, followed, approached and confronted by a 28 year old man and eventually killed when all he did was walk home from the store after getting some snacks.

Isn't this what is supposed to be important? Why is the media constantly swaying the other way? Well, I think deep down we know why. This is supposed to be a news station that is reporting a case on the murder of a child and their hooting and hollering in the newsroom about their favorite lawyers. Just disgusting to see the sensationalism that has plagued this case and how evident it is that mainstream journalism is in complete shambles. Such a tragedy.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Have y'all watched CNN's coverage of this case? I've had to change the channel every time one of their "journalist" begin to speak. They're hyping up this case in the "Newsroom" like it's the Super Bowl. One of their anchors had a fit over the defense saying it was the best she's ever seen! "Wow! I have never seen anything like that! Guys, that was brilliant! that was amazing!" Most of their "experts" that they have speaking on the case are mentioning Trayvon smoking weed, possibly being high, him mounting Zimmerman, Zimmerman's "possible" screams but I have yet to hear ANY of their experts mention that Trayvon was stalked, followed, approached and confronted by a 28 year old man and eventually killed when all he did was walk home from the store after getting some snacks.

Isn't this what is supposed to be important? Why is the media constantly swaying the other way? Well, I think deep down we know why. This is supposed to be a news station that is reporting a case on the murder of a child and their hooting and hollering in the newsroom about their favorite lawyers. Just disgusting to see the sensationalism that has plagued this case and how evident it is that mainstream journalism is in complete shambles. Such a tragedy.
because they are racist

some of the analysts are able to be objective, but for the most part they are wishy washy with the flavor of the defense team.

I hope the jury is able to see the through the hubris of GZ defense

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they are racist

some of the analysts are able to be objective, but for the most part they are wishy washy with the flavor of the defense team.

I hope the jury is able to see the through the hubris of GZ defense

But it is so blatant and obvious. This case is just highlighting how cheap black life in America is.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

well if you kept up with the casey anthony case they did this same bullshyt
...shyt is sad, 2 kids killed while both murders walk free and the media is rooting for this.... ratings>>>>>logic

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
But it is so blatant and obvious. This case is just highlighting how cheap black life in America is.

Its not cheap. The situation went from police throwing the incident under the rug, to a entire fledgling trial.

The state has tried to present their case in-spite of witnesses and a botched investigation.

Blacks also have to control their images and impressions. Sometimes being ego free and verbose could save a situation, if Trayvon was the aggressor.

georgie porgie: what are you doing here
trayvon: why are you following me?
georgie porgie: i am neighborhood watch

*natural inclination, gtfoh* lol, who the f is you*

trayvon: I am visiting my family here, is that a problem
georgie porgie: no, just wondering
trayvon: what is your neighborhood watch id? you incorrectly profiled.
georgie porgie: my name is george zimmerman, i apologize for profiling, just a wanna be cop trolling, my info is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Here is my card.
trayvon: ok, I will the management team of the residence know or ok, gotta go...then reach out to management up

but then again, georgie could have started the fight and a guest irregardless of race, gender, socio-economic background should not have to explain where and why they are there. Especially if and when they are not in the wrong/breaking rules.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty, I can't stand West or O'Mara but they have impressed me. They are the exact kind of sleaze you want defending you if you catch a case. I thought they started out very sloppily but as the trial has gone on they've picked up steam.

On the flip side, I feel the lead prosecutor has failed numerous times to go in on witnesses.
I wouldn't call West a sleaze. He was a federal public defender for 25 years, which means he represented indigents (poor people, minorities) against the federal government. Indigents usually don't pay since the constitution guarantees them a fair trial under the 6th (?). He's a good dude in my opinion. Lots of talented lawyers of his caliber would go straight into private practice and make a living defending sleazy guys, and not spend decades defending the poor for much lesser pay.

Bernie de la Rionda has been God awful. The defense turned most of his witnesses against him, to corroborate GZ's account of what happened that night.

Looks like they going for a mistrial now :beli:

Who's fault is it that trayvon had his shyt encrypted, you can't blame the state for that. Should every trial have infinite time for possible encryption snooping?

And even beyond that, the judge is right, context and proof that it was in fact trayvon sending these messages is impossible to comprehend.
The argument was that the state did not turn over a few texts/images from TM's phone to the defense. They hid what the defense believed to be crucial pieces of information regarding TM's character. The defense argued that it just found out about those hidden texts, and needed more time to analyze them to help their arguments.

The 'proof' is circumstantial: the owner of the phone would be the person most likely to send messages from his own phone.

If they bring in Trayvons past then they need to bring in Zimmermans because they are pretending that he wouldn't hurt a fly.
They sort of did with his MMA training and his attempts to become a police officer.

Daps
YO. THE JUDGE WALKED OUT ON THEM WHILE THEY WERE TALKING :dead:

acgKpTvG.gif

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I hope someone puts a bullet in Zimmerman.

fukk all these symbolic gestures. If he gets off, someone put a bullet in his head.