Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The deputy that was on the stand before this guy..

O'Mara asked him about Shooterman's comment in the station that "it didnt sound like me"

The deputy said he didnt think much of his comments because it wasn't out of the ordinary for someone to not recognize their voice on an audio recording.

Wtf at this nonsense. Seem like prosecution and defense in bed.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:what: They out here trying to make it sound like GZ is damn near handicap. Any man, knows the basics of fighting and protecting themselves in a fight. This testimony is absurd.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
prosecution is too stupid to think about this...or how under the lighting and weather conditions how there would have been no way tm could have seen gz gun holster which was behind him..

You sure about that? I thought it was said that the gun holster was on his side...

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:what: They out here trying to make it sound like GZ is damn near handicap. Any man, knows the basics of fighting and protecting themselves in a fight. This testimony is absurd.

And a waste of freaking time.

A man doing MMA training 3x a week AND strapped with a gun is suddenly defenseless against a teenager 40 pounds lighter? :beserious:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:whew: I'm glad I have my registered sig sauer and advanced Krav Maga courses under my belt(literally and figuratively)...

When Zimmerman gets off... I guarantee we're going to have plenty more scared non blacks out there ready to bury a negro...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

And a waste of freaking time.

A man doing MMA training 3x a week AND strapped with a gun is suddenly defenseless against a teenager 40 pounds lighter? :beserious:

thought I was the only one who felt this way listening to this sh!t

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Like trayvon was some prized fighter or something

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically that fighting coach witness was there so they could position Zimmerman as a total p*ssy who can't defend himself and thus was right to feel threatened for his life by a physical altercation?