Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

BlackFeet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
4G
Obama isnt black. One parent is, but he grew up with a lilly white momma in hawaii and switched places in the blunt rotation and yelled out "INTERCEPTION!" when the blunt got to him, like an obnoxious fukking cac :comeon: .

Obama is a cac, like it or not.

First black president my fukking balls.

Call me when we elect someone who has 2 black parents.

Either way...he's a liberal and that fakkit liberal @VictorVonDoom would gladly drop to his knees to praise him and suck his cock.

So I guess theres a common ground there :ld:

Why u got to always be bodyin' nikkas like dis??? :damn:

Last edited by a moderator:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
George Zimmerman is white?

What's next, are we gonna say George Lopez is white too? He did a DNA test on his show and he turned out to be 55% White :heh:

I guess Lopez is a CAC guys :dead:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The fact that there are so many deliberations on what should be an open and shut case has me :snoop: You are the defense team, and the mother of a murdered victim cursed you under her breath, and you're surprised? :why:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I don't understand how the crying on the video could be Travyon's when he had no injuries, cuts or wounds to his body outside of the fatal gunshot.

Why would he be crying if he wasn't hurt?

Maybe cuz someone pulled a gun on him?

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Maybe cuz someone pulled a gun on him?

this is possible, but I can't see no real n1gga going from G'd up to straight b1tch with the quickness like that

I know I certainly wouldn't start crying like a b1tch if someone pulled a gun out on me. Especially if I just got done whooping their ass

I'd either dare em to shoot or try to get it out his/her hands

Everyone knows Zimmerman was a b1tch and would cry like that though

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
like I said in dis vidyo da only reezon jorj zimmamen got arressed and is on tryal today fuh savin his own life by killin traybon martin in self defence is becuz whie folts r sckared uh blas riotin and bein called raciss dew to politikal corretness.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pk2CwdhneY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
this is possible, but I can't see no real n1gga going from G'd up to straight b1tch with the quickness like that

I know I certainly wouldn't start crying like a b1tch if someone pulled a gun out on me. Especially if I just got done whooping their ass

I'd either dare em to shoot or try to get it out his/her hands

Everyone knows Zimmerman was a b1tch and would cry like that though

well you're not everyone

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al