Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they not all bad, but they quickly regroup and they all do submit to the false sense of white superiority

but until blacks get to a position where they are not going to be fked with, they wont be fked with, the b on b crime is really repressed aggression for being victimized with no productive real outlets.

in the long haul the dispatcher did more damage...come out and say zimmerman was being racist.

That's why I say they all the same bruh LOL. I can get along with white people just fine, but I also don't trust them and I know it's going to be me if it's me or them. I didn't listen to much of the dispatcher testimony, but I see why he couldn't put himself out there like that.

and these people are in the minority. Don't get me wrong, the average white person usually is insane about most things in my opinion and ignorant about the other half.

This trial will set a precedent we can all agree, if Zimmerman gets of this says to America that you can follow, profile and shoot black men who are "suspicious", it will be one of the most heinous miscarriages of justice in America tantamount to our generations Emmitt Till. That doesn't mean that it will happen. Again there is a large community of whites who condemn the comments against Obama. And remember there is a HUGE difference between calling people ******s on Call of Duty and calling people ******s in real life.

I'm not saying what you have posed has no validity, i'm just saying that there are MANY other factors that come into play that lead me to believe that it will never happen. Not because white people aren't crazy or aggressive, but because the internet has made them cowards.

These people definitely are not in the minority. I know you probably see these comments on the net, but take one evening to count how much racism from them that you see. It's not the minority, it's the majority. Even if it's not overt racism, it's defending someone like Paula Deen and deflecting blame off her to Blacks because Blacks 'call each other ****** all the time', as if they would really know. We'll have to agree to disagree, but we really need to stay on point because whites who have been arming themselves greatly especially since '08 and have been mentioning a race war for awhile now.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"ladies and gentlemen, you cannot witness the sonning that I'm about to hand down.."

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
These people definitely are not in the minority. I know you probably see these comments on the net, but take one evening to count how much racism from them that you see. It's not the minority, it's the majority. Even if it's not overt racism, it's defending someone like Paula Deen and deflecting blame off her to Blacks because Blacks 'call each other ****** all the time', as if they would really know. We'll have to agree to disagree, but we really need to stay on point because whites who have been arming themselves greatly especially since '08 and have been mentioning a race war for awhile now.

We can agree with that, and hopefully those people don't end up controlling the consciousness.

Mr Uncle Leroy said:
how do you stop that?

you can't, the issue is wondering if all whites are a paranoid as Zimmerman is.

I want the prosecution to really drive home that Zimmerman was a man paranoid of all young black men...i mean this guy was calling the police constantly, following Trayvon talking about "all these a$$holes" and "fukking punks". The state is arguing the relevance of the other calls in relation to those statements. I think its a good move.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
you can't, the issue is wondering if all whites are a paranoid as Zimmerman is.

I want the prosecution to really drive home that Zimmerman was a man paranoid of all young black men...i mean this guy was calling the police constantly, following Trayvon talking about "all these a$$holes" and "fukking punks". The state is arguing the relevance of the other calls in relation to those statements. I think its a good move.

oh yes you can, yall keep fighting among yourself, "forgetting" "being paralyzed" with who got you there...

the ruling is going to be pivotal...but the prosecution cannot and should not cripple their approach

the defense is going to fight tooth and nail

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never got how this turned to a black and white thing. that mafukka looks mexican to me :dwillhuh:

Easy...one-if Zimmerman is considered Mexican, then Obama shouldn't be considered Black. Zimmerman's father is a white so called Jew and Obama's dad is a Black man from Kenya. If Obama can't be called white, Zimmerman can't be called Mexican. Lastly, the reason Zimmerman essentially gets any support from the public is due to white people. They gave him thousands in donation last year once he got arrested. The reason being is because Blacks are the most hated out of any minority. Whites will side with anybody who murders a Black person because in their mind, it's kind of like they are the ones doing it because Blacks are THAT hated. They get off on it. Another example is that security guard in Atlanta that got all those donations for running alleged drug dealers (e.g. Black) out of the flea market he was patrolling when the videos went viral. It's sick, but that's truly the reason.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

I don't see how its possible to dismiss record of zimmermans paranoia / prior calls with the amount of relevancy it has... this will be a huge blow to the state if the judge takes such a retarded stance

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easy...one-if Zimmerman is considered Mexican, then Obama shouldn't be considered Black. Zimmerman's father is a white so called Jew and Obama's dad is a Black man from Kenya. If Obama can't be called white, Zimmerman can't be called Mexican. Lastly, the reason Zimmerman essentially gets any support from the public is due to white people. They gave him thousands in donation last year once he got arrested. The reason being is because Blacks are the most hated out of any minority. Whites will side with anybody who murders a Black person because in their mind, it's kind of like they are the ones doing it because Blacks are THAT hated. They get off on it. Another example is that security guard in Atlanta that got all those donations for running alleged drug dealers (e.g. Black) out of the flea market he was patrolling when the videos went viral. It's sick, but that's truly the reason.

:salute2: