Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
this is possible, but I can't see no real n1gga going from G'd up to straight b1tch with the quickness like that

I know I certainly wouldn't start crying like a b1tch if someone pulled a gun out on me. Especially if I just got done whooping their ass

I'd either dare em to shoot or try to get it out his/her hands

Everyone knows Zimmerman was a b1tch and would cry like that though

I don't think you know how you're going to react until it happens. And when a gun is pointed at your face and you're about to die.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
George Zimmerman is white?

What's next, are we gonna say George Lopez is white too? He did a DNA test on his show and he turned out to be 55% White :heh:

I guess Lopez is a CAC guys :dead:

Only if his daddy was a CAC. That's how u know if they Mexican or black. I learned that today from a wise poster earlier. Lessons my friends many lessons to be taught about who ya daddy be.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Men would preserve our dignity and not cry but treyvon was a child

I believe Trayvon was just giving dude that work and had Zimmerman's b1tch ass screaming like a b1tch

Plus if I'm not mistaken Trayvon was ON TOP of him when the shots rang out, how u gonna be crying and pleading when ur on top of someone? :childplease:

no way in hell those screams were Travyons. Trayvon gave him that work breh. N1gga had no wounds. While Zimmerman was looking like Martin after Tommy Hearns knocked him out.

Sad thing is they'll try to make it like Trayvon was a dangerous black thug attacking him for no reason. In reality, if someone was following me and I had no idea who they were and what their intentions were my first reaction would be to become defensive also.

Zimmerman could be heard saying Trayvon had something in his waste, that's exactly what I would do if someone was following me, PRETEND I HAD SOMETHING IN MY WASTE in attempt to scare them off.

Zimmerman caught the beats, then like a b1tch decided to shoot a n1gga instead of just taking the L.

Sadly he still might get off.

If only one of those dumb fuks on the 911 call had looked out the window for a couple seconds we'd all have a better idea of what happened

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I believe Trayvon was just giving dude that work and had Zimmerman's b1tch ass screaming like a b1tch

Plus if I'm not mistaken Trayvon was ON TOP of him when the shots rang out, how u gonna be crying and pleading when ur on top of someone? :childplease:

no way in hell those screams were Travyons. Trayvon gave him that work breh. N1gga had no wounds. While Zimmerman was looking like Martin after Tommy Hearns knocked him out.

Sad thing is they'll try to make it like Trayvon was a dangerous black thug attacking him for no reason. In reality, if someone was following me and I had no idea who they were and what their intentions were my first reaction would be to become defensive also.

Zimmerman could be heard saying Trayvon had something in his waste, that's exactly what I would do if someone was following me, PRETEND I HAD SOMETHING IN MY WASTE in attempt to scare them off.

Zimmerman caught the beats, then like a b1tch decided to shoot a n1gga instead of just taking the L.

Sadly he still might get off.

If only one of those dumb fuks on the 911 call had looked out the window for a couple seconds we'd all have a better idea of what happened

:salute:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
LOL @ Zimmerman being white...ya'll dudes kill me

Dude is a few days in the sun from looking like Jorge and not George

You put Zimmerman in the sun for a few hours he won't be orange :laugh: