Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
what exactly is the prosecution doing with the DNA test? I don't get it...haven't been following closely. Mostly I'm hearing Zimmerman blood was on his & Trayvon clothes but barely any TM DNA on Zimmerman.

If I'm correct what does this mean for the Prosecution?

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
:laff: :skip:

How so? There's no proof of TM ever touching any exposed skin part of GZ :mjpls:

------

BUT HOW DID ZIMMERMAN'S BLOOD GET ON THE INSIDE SWEATSHIRT? :skip:

i just assumed tray was whooping ass because whooping ass was the only choice he had left after running from zimmerman didnt work...

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
could defense claim that blood from zimmerman's nose inadvertently dripped on his gun when he pulled it out?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
what exactly is the prosecution doing with the DNA test? I don't get it...haven't been following closely. Mostly I'm hearing Zimmerman blood was on his & Trayvon clothes but barely any TM DNA on Zimmerman.

You think you could beat someone to near death and have minimal DNA transfer between the two of you?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So rain washed away Trayvon's DNA but not George's? SMH

But the DNA managed to stay on the skittles and TM's hands were under his body anyway. :troll:

Real shyt, I can my hands under the sink and it'll still be shyt under my nails unless I wash intently. Rain aint wash shyt away and that's common sense. Lol.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

once again, they are the state, and they are presenting all the evidence they collected

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
could defense claim that blood from zimmerman's nose inadvertently dripped on his gun when he pulled it out?

Shooterman claimed he was on the bottom on his back when he pulled his gun out and blood drips down not up (gravity). :dahell:
But if he was on top blood coming from his nose could drip on the gun since his nose would be slightly higher than his gun :leon:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3pBCg.png

:laff::laff:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I wanna punch Don West in the face. Now, for years the way evidence has been collect, criminals, rapist, murderers have been found is somehow flawed? If some busted his daughter upside her head for that dumb shyt she posted on instagram then I'd bet he'd want dude out there swabbing clothes to find the culprit.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Could the rain have washed away Trays DNA but not Shootermans :duck:

there is no way this could happen. TM's DNA would show up somewhere...the boy was shot in the chest so, he did bleed.

And it seems that Zimmerman's DNA should have been all over Martin since there was a struggle 'for life' with Zimmerman bleeding constantly. This stuff/story just doesn't add up to the case.