Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Zimmerman ran up on Trey with his gun up. I feel like throwing the fukk up right now.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Although Trayvon had very little to none of zimmermans blood on his person, zimmerman has quite a few blood stains on him, all HIS so far....which in the jurors mind could mean that he went through some type of trauma.
That would only make sense if there was any of Zimmerman's DNA on Trayvon. Dude never touched his face and was probably the one screaming for help as GZ was pulling out a gun. :ld:

I don't even wanna imagine. Hurts my heart. :to:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I could see him getting hit with the recoil because he didn't hold it right. With the overzealous calls, the MMA training, the unwillingness to listen to real cops, he just seems mad incompetent. I'm picturing a half-Latino version of Mac from Always Sunny with a gun right now. He prolly did those stupid karate noises when he was in his MMA class too.

Explains all the movie lines in his stories.

"You're gonna die motherfukker"
"You got me":dahell::dahell:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:skip: I didn't want to say nothing, but it starting to seem like Zimmerman was putting them hands on Trayvon. :dead:

:guilty: Real shyt. This nikka Trayvon couldn't even land some scratches. :wow:

Zimmerman ran up on Trey with his gun up. I feel like throwing the fukk up right now.

This would explain why he knew it wasn't him screaming for help. Dude knew he was never in danger. :ld:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
spin: all the blood was because George Zimmerman was getting beat

also could be the recoil, hit George Zimmerman in the face and then cold blood started to drip

then what was the source/how did the blood get there?

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I'm waiting for the defense to try and spin Shooterman's blood on the gun.
"he wiped his nose with the gun in his hand, he was in shock" :skip: