Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
it's showing that Zimmerman's story of Martin grabbing the gun or holster is BS

Oh. Okay.

How did Zimmerman's DNA get to the under grey sweatshirt?

Also, if Zimmerman's nose was bleeding and he hunched over Trayvon to hold him down. How come there is none of GZ's blood on the black jacket? It would have dripped out right?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I keep thinking about Zimmerman, or some other sicko, with those framed sweatshirts on his wall :sadcam:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
out of all this so far i find it interesting how zimmerman's blood is found on the gun

Beacuse the damn gun backfired on his own face :gladbron:

:yes:

The more I think a out it, I'm starting to believe Zimmerman's nose was the result of recoil from his gun after all. That explains the one shot he let off. If he was gonna shoot Trayvon dead, why only one shot?? Especially when Trayvon "sat up", he should have let off even more rounds in case Trayvon tries to kill him again.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Although Trayvon had very little to none of zimmermans blood on his person, zimmerman has quite a few blood stains on him, all HIS so far....which in the jurors mind could mean that he went through some type of trauma.

Edit: Recoil? Didnt think about that.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Wait, hold on, this is starting to sound like Trayvon was the one attempting to defend himself. Trayvon's DNA was on the cuff and the breast of the jacket though?

:ohhh:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Ten bucks that Shootermans nose injury came from his gun and his head injury came from hitting his head on the sidewalk when the two went down. That's the only explanation for why Shootermans blood isn't on Tray's hands or shirt.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
I could see him getting hit with the recoil because he didn't hold it right. With the overzealous calls, the MMA training, the unwillingness to listen to real cops, he just seems mad incompetent. I'm picturing a half-Latino version of Mac from Always Sunny with a gun right now. He prolly did those stupid karate noises when he was in his MMA class too.