Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
i went from living in a decent middle class neighborhood to living in a middle class suburb filled with inner city transplants. went from one of the top-rated HS's in the country to an institution ran by athletics. i was treated worse, by my own kind, BECAUSE i was smarter. your argument holds no weight.

No offense, but everyone isn't likable. Then again, you may have been around some scumbags. There's no way for me to tell... but I've been FAR more comfortable and treated better around "us" than whites. Especially the entitled women.

It's a case by case basis. Therefore my argument holds all the weight in which I GAVE it. :birdman:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
You've got your own views that I can respect, but you're wrong. The internet gives us the power to be anonymous (to an extent) and broacast our true feelings. Now, check out various news articles on Yahoo, CNN, Youtube, and other places and see what people say about Blacks. Regardless of whether or not people felt Zimmerman could have actually been justified self-defense wise, people are saying they are GLAD for his death. Whites would love to murder us if they could, hence the reason Zimmerman has people donating to a defense fund when the only thing they know is he killed a Black man. And you can do this for issues beyond Trayvon. Look at what they say about Obama. A race war is going to happen, it's inevitable.

Which is why blacks have to get together, reframe themselves, regroup themselves, book smarts, street smarts all good, practice group economics, optionally work with whites (not all whites bad), stop seeking approval from whites, do for self, and get the best type of justice possible.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I think the prosecution trying to make it about race could bite them in the ass, unless they're finding a way to tie in Zimmerman's father and his previous comments into this trial. Risky...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he should be freed?

I'd rather he get a bullet through the dome, but we know that's not going to happen. I'm also not saying that I've got the all the solutions, I'm simply saying this is a beast system, so why put your trust in it to be fair when we know that's not the case? It's like voting to me, I know it's a joke so I don't participate in it. Even if Zimmerman got convicted to life in prison, it would still be another case where the murderer would go scott free.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I think the prosecution trying to make it about race could bite them in the ass, unless they're finding a wayto tie in Zimmerman's father and his pprevious comments into this trial. Risky...

They are also trying to excuse zimmerman's profiling. Dispatcher talking about its ok and then not ok.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why blacks have to get together, reframe themselves, regroup themselves, book smarts, street smarts all good, practice group economics, optionally work with whites (not all whites bad), stop seeking approval from whites, do for self, and get the best type of justice possible.

Agree with everything except the highlighted part. We have to work with whites to some extent, but they're all the same. Whether or not thy put it out there is another story.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Agree with everything except the highlighted part. We have to work with whites to some extent, but they're all the same. Whether or not thy put it out there is another story.
they not all bad, but they quickly regroup and they all do submit to the false sense of white superiority

but until blacks get to a position where they are not going to be fked with, they wont be fked with, the b on b crime is really repressed aggression for being victimized with no productive real outlets.

in the long haul the dispatcher did more damage...come out and say zimmerman was being racist.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You've got your own views that I can respect, but you're wrong. The internet gives us the power to be anonymous (to an extent) and broacast our true feelings. Now, check out various news articles on Yahoo, CNN, Youtube, and other places and see what people say about Blacks. Regardless of whether or not people felt Zimmerman could have actually been justified self-defense wise, people are saying they are GLAD for his death. Whites would love to murder us if they could, hence the reason Zimmerman has people donating to a defense fund when the only thing they know is he killed a Black man. And you can do this for issues beyond Trayvon. Look at what they say about Obama. A race war is going to happen, it's inevitable.

and these people are in the minority. Don't get me wrong, the average white person usually is insane about most things in my opinion and ignorant about the other half.

This trial will set a precedent we can all agree, if Zimmerman gets of this says to America that you can follow, profile and shoot black men who are "suspicious", it will be one of the most heinous miscarriages of justice in America tantamount to our generations Emmitt Till. That doesn't mean that it will happen. Again there is a large community of whites who condemn the comments against Obama. And remember there is a HUGE difference between calling people ******s on Call of Duty and calling people ******s in real life.

I'm not saying what you have posed has no validity, i'm just saying that there are MANY other factors that come into play that lead me to believe that it will never happen. Not because white people aren't crazy or aggressive, but because the internet has made them cowards.