Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Basically the professor showed that GZ was taking classes in criminal justice and he knew about Florida law.. in particular self-defense and stand your ground. However, the professor also went along with hypotheticals that could potentially paint GZ as being in "fear" of his life. A smart jury would disregard that but who knows with these people.

There was also a guy that testified GZ took a ride-a-long with a cop and when he requested to do so he listed his reason as wanting to be a police officer. This is pretty big. It shows that GZ was most definitely a wannabe cop.

Lastly the forensics lady showed that the gun was pressed against Trayvon's clothing. To me that shows that GZ's story to the police was false. He said he didn't know if he had shot Trayvon. How would he not know when the gun was pressed right up against his clothing? Also she demonstrated that the gun had a 4.75lb trigger weight.. there was no effort to pull the trigger whatsoever nor was there a safety mechanism on that brand of firearm.

I would say it's been a good day for the prosecution so far but not a complete disaster for the defense..

you forgot the skype disaster. that witness was basically a wash

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Zimmerman was researching how he could kill someone and get away with it.

Dispatcher: Okay. Do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?
Zimmerman: Yeah, that's fine.
Dispatcher: All right, George. I'll let them know to meet you around there okay?
Zimmerman: Actually, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

:to: The plan was in motion

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:to: The plan was in motion

Yea he was basically like *im going hunting. i can do this i can do this* Thats why he was scared. He knew he was about to try to manipulate the law in his favor so he could Kill someone and look like a big shot when he went home to his wife.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
That shyt sounded shady as shyt

The classes he took, exaggeration of Tray's appearance (looks like he is on drugs or something :stopitslime: ) following him, googling getting away with murder, changing the plans to the dispatcher, so much reasonable doubt dumb smart nikka doing work.

Cacs: He just a guy that made bad decisions Trayvon didn't have to feel threaten by him. :rudy:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
The classes he took, exaggeration of Tray's appearance (looks like he is on drugs or something :stopitslime: ) following him, googling getting away with murder, changing the plans to the dispatcher, so much reasonable doubt dumb smart nikka doing work.

Cacs: He just a guy that made bad decisions Trayvon didn't have to feel threaten by him. :rudy:

:whoa:

Tell me about this I haven't been following the case as closely as y'all have.