Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How is that a safety feature !? :mindblown: Little kids have enough strength to pull 4.5 lbs of pressure with their fingers

apparently anything that stops the gun from randomly discharging is a "safety feature"

you pull the trigger, and the gun fires. that's the function of the trigger. it's not a "safety feature"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The difference between double action and single action is the amount of pressure it takes to pull the trigger. I believe with double action it requires about 10lbs of pressure to pull the trigger. To put it in perspective. I went tot he range with my wife and she weighs about 125 lbs. She had a lot of difficulty pulling the trigger on the gun with 1 finger. She actually could not do it and i had to put the gun in single action so she could shoot, which requires about half the pressure of double action. She was able to fire that way.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The light skin chic that's WAYYYYYY in the back on the last row, isn't that the same chick that be on the CNN when they discussing the case? :shaq:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
they paranoid about the lock

how in that scuffle did GZ have time to cock and pull

why would GZ even be screaming for help?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The light skin chic that's WAYYYYYY in the back on the last row, isn't that the same chick that be on the CNN when they discussing the case? :shaq:

163.gif