Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
The classes he took, exaggeration of Tray's appearance (looks like he is on drugs or something :stopitslime: ) following him, googling getting away with murder, changing the plans to the dispatcher, so much reasonable doubt dumb smart nikka doing work.

Cacs: He just a guy that made bad decisions Trayvon didn't have to feel threaten by him. :rudy:

elaborate... I missed that part...

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Like a mother disciplining her child :dmn:

Can't wait for likes of Fox to cry about that

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Cacs: He just a guy that made bad decisions Trayvon didn't have to feel threaten by him. :rudy:

im discussing the case on another board and its mostly zimmerman supporters. they been coppin every plea possible. focusing on trayvon's social media stuff and assuming he started the fight

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Should have said research. :whoa:

He was researching how to KILL, friend.

If he was researching how to be a proper neighborhood watchman he would have gotten out of his car and said

*hello young man i am part of the neighborhood watch, is everything ok. Do you live around here? O really, hey friend, its raining outside can i give you a ride home*

Instead he hunted the young man down like prey and initated a confrontation that lead to his death.

Perception is reality. How is someone supposed to react when a random man follows them in a car and get out of the car to begin a confrontation where they do not identify who they are. From the perspective of the Murderer, they see a child who is already guilty of something and needs to be stopped before he does something in his neighborhood. Im sorry but Zimm was unprofessional and acted like a demon that was looking for a reason to kill someone instead of doing his job which was to protect the residence and famillies of his neighborhood. Haw man, Zimm is so lucky im not doing closing statements.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
i thoroughly enjoy listening to smart people talk about subjects they are experts in...

Especially when I don't have to take a test on it :whoa:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
im discussing the case on another board and its mostly zimmerman supporters. they been coppin every plea possible. focusing on trayvon's social media stuff and assuming he started the fight

link me breh? :smugfavre:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
He was researching how to KILL, friend.

If he was researching how to be a proper neighborhood watchman he would have gotten out of his car and said

*hello young man i am part of the neighborhood watch, is everything ok. Do you live around here? O really, hey friend, its raining outside can i give you a ride home*

Instead he hunted the young man down like prey and initated a confrontation that lead to his death.

Perception is reality. How is someone supposed to react when a random man follows them in a car and get out of the car to begin a confrontation where they do not identify who they are. From the perspective of the Murderer, they see a child who is already guilty of something and needs to be stopped before he does something in his neighborhood. Im sorry but Zimm was unprofessional and acted like a demon that was looking for a reason to kill someone instead of doing his job which was to protect the residence and famillies of his neighborhood. Haw man, Zimm is so lucky im not doing closing statements.

No need breh, I believe you. :whew:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
This chump Zimmerman keeps writing. Is he penning letters from the Sanford Jailhouse?

oz-look-o.gif

profound

technique
Daps
Logic can also conclude that Trayvon should have been able to outrun Zimmerman, if Zimmerman did indeed run. It's not realistic to me to think that Zimmerman caught up to Trayvon in a footrace. It's possible that Trayvon changed his mind after he ran and turned around to confront Zimmerman, or he ambushed him.

appreciate u coming forth. imo this leaves out the possibility zimmerman knew the area better, wasnt working harder than martin, or didnt catch martin from a distance and say ''stop'' or ''freeze'' (he was on adderall, playing super cop).

side note but maybe im too biased to see a way in which the kid had to be murdered, since i heard the 911 tape and quite clearly it sounds like a youngster in extreme distress, and not a mature adult in the middle of eating concrete or getting his nose/mouth plugged.