Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
why would a mother side with a villain killin someone's child??

Because to a white mother, race matters more than their perceived sympathy for a black mother.

Race > gender for them. ESPECIALLY is a state like Florida.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention they want this race war to spark up (which it will, but maybe not due to this).

here's the caveat though....there is a LARGE population of young white individuals who DO NOT ascribe to the racial definitions that have been placed on black. In fact, in recent years i have heard of and read of more and more young whites taking up the sides of blacks in racial clashes. If this were to go down there is NO guarantee that all 60% of american whites are on the same side.

just a thought.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's the caveat though....there is a LARGE population of young white individuals who DO NOT ascribe to the racial definitions that have been placed on black. In fact, in recent years i have heard of and read of more and more young whites taking up the sides of blacks in racial clashes. If this were to go down there is NO guarantee that all 60% of american whites are on the same side.

just a thought.

It wouldn't matter. If a race war broke out, Blacks aren't going to see if this white person is with us, or vice versa. Your skin is going to be the determining factor on whether or not you're going to get attacked.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Judging from some of your posts, you got a lot of faith in this system brother.

thats all the trayvons martin family could do legally...

they have to go based on facts.

of course we have seen what happened with results/riots of racial sensitive cases.

sometimes too many passes and hopelessness in the system.

If a system fails them, what is the next solution? What should they do?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Because to a white mother, race matters more than their perceived sympathy for a black mother.

so what happens if he gets found guilty? colibrehs will not accept the verdict b/c black ppl weren't part of the jury?

are you a white mother? if not how do u know how white mothers think and feel?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
lets hope a race war does not break out...because thats what they want....

divide and conquer...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

It might not be race even if it is.

Whites are going to "focus" on self-defense, all of which george zimmerman brought on himself.

He felt for his life, he put himself in danger, the bruises from the fight...so there for he him trying to "defend" himself...not guilty...they might make excuses for the predicament george put trayvon in, but if the result is not guilty, there is going to be a problem.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
so what happens if he gets found guilty? colibrehs will not accept the verdict b/c black ppl weren't part of the jury?

are you a white mother? if not how do u know how white mothers think and feel?

:rudy:

Because I'm a Black man who grew up in a Black middle class neighborhood, attending WHITE private schools in the south until 9th grade and still got treated like a JUNGLE MONKEY despite being a bright and articulate youngster.

I sat in their classes, played sports for their husbands and with their sons, once tried dating their daughters and sat next to them in chapel halls.

I know how these demonic closet harlots think and feel breh.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats all the trayvons martin family could do legally...

they have to go based on facts.

of course we have seen what happened with results/riots of racial sensitive cases.

sometimes too many passes and hopelessness in the system.

If a system fails them, what is the next solution? What should they do?

Well, I think you have to look at how the 'Justice' system is to begin with. For example, I've seen alot of your posts and daps regarding racial issues (which I agree with) so I know you're aware of bias and prejudice within people. Now, knowing this, how can you put any faith in a system which picks and chooses these same type of people to be on a jury and decide a fate of someone who they could already agree that he was in the right? The Justice system is corrupt, it's set up to be that way, and it works in 'their' favor all the time. Zimmerman could get convicted, and they only sentence him to one year in prison. Would that be justice? My point in saying all that is, it's ok to hope for a certain resolution, but you have to know how and why it's probably not going to go the way you want it to and not put your faith in it to be just.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't matter. If a race war broke out, Blacks aren't going to see if this white person is with us, or vice versa. Your skin is going to be the determining factor on whether or not you're going to get attacked.

which is why i think the concept of a race war in the 21st is asinine. With the ability to broadcast our inner thoughts at a maximum no ones intentions could be discerned through something as arbitrary as skin color. If anything this war will be split between class and generations.

I can't see america's youth which are even more color blind than Millenials are getting behind something like that....its just my view. I could be right or wrong. But the very concept i think is insanely far-fetched. :manny: